Love knot chapter 7

Sophie's POV

Ugh where the heck is Cammy? I thought we were going to talk about suspects.

Better call her to make sure.

"Hello, Cam where are you?" i asked.

 "Hey Sophie, sorry I couldn't make it. Mick and I had to go over our small scene of Romeo and Juliet for extra credit in poetry club." she said as if she was guilty for a crime.

Dang it she had a reason.

" Oh, it's ok. Well did you find any suspects for mystery lover boy yet, I had no luck?" i sighed in defeat.

I was crossing my fingers for an answer from here.

 " Yes, one suspect has been made, Mick" she spoke confidently.

"Oh my god, really? Hmm, well he has always been nice to me, and lately he has been overly cute, but he's never really been good in poetry club or generally in poetry at all." I responded being obviously confused.

"Yeah, I know right! Well I gotta go finish up my lines here with suspect number one, oh and we have to kiss in this scene, but it doesn't mean anything alright? " she said.

"Yeah I know Cammy, he might not even be the one? Thanks  anyways. I'm gonna go to the pond right now kay, oh, and  try to observe Mick about anything strange about him. Got it." i said as a military sargeant.

 "Got it Soph! Come on, go to the pond and relax everything will be fine, trust me.  Bye!"

I slid the phone shut and walked out the door. It rained last night so the grass is still muddy and some dew left on the grass was seeping through my sandals and in my toes.

The sky is a gloomy as my face. I really want to know who this loverboy is!

Ugh would he just give me a sign. And as if right on cue, there- once again - is a lavender envelope. This better  mean something. There, written inside is ...

"Everything about you shows grace,

Including your exquisite innocent face,

Your poetry oh so beautiful to hear,

Losing you or having you leave is a major fear

So much warmth comes from your smile

I want to be with you for a lot more than just a while "

To-Sophie

Awww, in this case has two definitions. Number one aww is aww as in I can't believe this freaking guy loves me so much, and number two aww meaning  when will he tell me who is!

Ok I believe  this guy has feelings for me, because poem number two made me smile more than usual, and I love that.

I need to tell Cammy, but she's with Mick. Ugh. Well better go home before mom calls the cops on me for leaving the home to early. This loverboy is making my life way more interesting than usual, and I honestly can't deny the fact, that I- like it.