Ch 10 Underpants Gnomes

]Dovakiin's POV[
I remember. I'm not normal. The government wants me for my power. What's my power? Well I can turn Into a wolf. No I'm not a werewolf  I'm something else. What I don't know?

The problem is, I can't control it. I've attacked and injured so many people. I think I may have even killed. But I'm not sure.

All I can remember from those times is getting mad and blacking out. I then would wake up in a different place with blood on my hands and face. Soon after that we would move and I'd forget.

Either that or the government would find us. But I don't want to move. I really like these guys! And Kenny. Kenny. I'm not running away this time. I'm not gonna lose control. I will- what the fuck is that?

"Time to go to work! Work all night! Search for underpants Hey! We won't stop until we have underpants! Yum tum tummy tum tayyy" high pitched voices sing. Ok where am I?

I open my eyes to find I'm in my room. I look to see that weird little gnome things. Stealing my underwear?

"First aliens and now this?" I grumble as I get out of bed.

"Oh shit he's awake!" The one at the top screams.

"What!?"

"This kid is awake! What the fuck do we do?!?"

"Oh fuck! I guess we're gonna have to kill him!"

"Oh great I'm gonna have to fight you guys?" I groan.

"Woah he's got ears!"

"Aw fuck is it another one of those!?"

"What? Another? What do you mean another!?" I yell at them.

"Shit! Warlock! You gotta shrink him if we stand a chance!" One of the gnomes yells. Suddenly a weird, well weirder, looking one throws some powder on my and I shrink.

"DAFQ? What'd you do!?" I yell at them.

||||||||||||||TIME SKIP||||||||||||||

I defeat them with relative ease.

"Holy shit run!" One of them says as they run away. However two remain down. Did I kill them? Oops.

I follow them into the mouse, er gnome hole in the wall. After kill a rat I continue forward and find a vent.

"I just sometimes feel like we should tell him the truth. I mean look what it's done to him! He's gonna find out everything if they show up again! He'll remember, he'll get mad, he'll turn and then we'll have to move again!" I hear my mom say. I look through the vent. It's my parents room as I expected.

"Why?! It's better if we just wait for him to remember! Besides they Won't  be able to find us again!" My dad argues.

"But if he does discover it on his own, then won't he be angry?"

"It's fine. As long as they wont find us they can't use him! They won't get to use him as a weapon like they want to. As long as we keep everything secret we'll be fine."

"I'm so frazzled. Won't you just make love to me?" Oh god please no.

"Of course I will darling."

Ok I'm leaving that. I travel through  the walls, and  battle rats until I come out at a lights switch. Oh god why?!? My eyes! They burn! Parents having, AHAHAHAHH!

I walk over to the gnomes looting my parents' drawers."Oh shit the kid is still following us!"

"Uh ya! You fucking shrunk me and now have also caused me to be scarred for life." I respond.