Ch 9 War at the school

]Dovahkiin's POV[
So me and Kenny are a thing now. How'd we settle that? Definitely not by making out more. Ya I know we're only in 4th grade but I think we're gonna last.

Oh ya, Randy came up and talked to me taught me the "Sneaky squeaker" which is another 'spell' aka a fart. He then sent me to investigate the 'Taco Bell' which I don't know why he doesn't realize is the UFO.

But whatever. What's important is that I get this information about how these government dudes are gonna blow up like half of South Park. Why? Because apparently the UFO leaked a bunch of goo that turns people into fucking Nazi Zombies, because why not!

Oh ya and ears. Plus a tail. And even more hyped up senses. They are hard to hide. Well not the senses but tail and ears? Uh ya kind hard.

I just gotta make sure no one pulls down my hood or pats my back. Hiding my tail in my shirt probably wasn't the best idea but cramming it into my pants didn't sound very comfortable.

I also used my teleporting alien ass thing. Apparently I can bring people with me. Had to explain that to Kenny.

Kenny and I battle through the nazi zombie guys and head over to the PSA building thing cause I don't know why there are people there but there are. I give it to Randy.

He plays it and everyone who is in the room listens. However Randy didn't rewind all the way. Still got the blow up most of the town part but ya.

"This isn't an ordinary Taco Bell their building. This is some sort of Mega Taco Bell!" Randy says beginning to ramble on about Doritos tacos and allowing them to take over South Park yada yada yada.

I pretty much zoned out from the moment he said it was just a massive Taco Bell. Me and Kenny leave and head toward Kupa Keep.

"Kenny why are half the people in this town oblivious and or idiotic?" I ask.

"Dunno" he respond with a shrug. He looks up at the sky and stops. He looks to be in thought.

"Uh Ken?"

"Wanna pass by Kyle's and yell 'Style is cannon' just to fuck with them?" Kenny asks.

I smirk and reply with "Hell ya"

We go to Kyle's house and see that he's beginning to lead his elves out of their kingdom.

"Wait how about you do the Style thing and I'll do the asdf movie thing where I just run by and say 'you're fat'" I say.

"Sure we're both gonna have to be really fast though let's do this.

->->Kyle's POV<-<-
"So let's get back the stick!" I say and turn around. Just as I turn around Kenny- ah hem- Princess Kenny, runs by chanting "STYLE IS CANNON! STYLE IS CANNON!"

"What the fu-" before Stan can finish his statement Dovahkiin also runs by.

"YYYYOU'RE FAT!"

"I LIKE TRAINS!" I yell after them. Sadly a train didn't hit them. I can hear them laughing as they run off towards their stupid little kingdom ruled by Wizard Fat ass.

"W-w-what the f-fuck was that?" Jimmy questions.

"Kenkiin"  Stan and I say simultaneously.

"Any ways let's go." I say as we head off towards the school.

||||||||||||||TIME SKIP||||||||||||||

|•|Princess Kenny's POV|•|
So Dovahkiin is a commander now. Sweet. That means I'm dating a commander. Though I guess a princess should date a prince but no matter. I don't live by the rules.