The car ride went by fast, but it allowed us to get to know each other a bit more. I learned that he was originally from Mullingar, Ireland, he was 18, and he absolutely loves food.

When we pulled up to the movies, we got out of the car and walked into the theatre.

“So, what movie are we seeing?” I asked.

“Um, I don’t know. Do you want to see ‘Mama’?”

“Y-you mean that scary movie?” I stuttered.

“Yeah.”

“Oh. Um, sure. But I’m just warning you, I get really jumpy and scared” I warned.

“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you” he winked.

I smiled and looked down, trying to hide my flushing cheeks. We got in line to buy the tickets. I took out my wallet, but Niall frowned at me and asked, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“My wallet…has my money…”

“No, you aren’t paying” he said as he gave me a hard look.

“Yes, I am! I’m not letting you waste your money on me.”

“It isn’t being wasted. Just please, let me pay for you” he begged.

I sighed in defeat. He wasn’t going to give up. “Okay fine” I mumbled. He grinned.

When Niall bought the tickets, the popcorn, the candy, and the soda, we walked into the theatre. He didn’t let me pay for anything by the way. We took a seat in the last row of the theatre.

Niall and I were talking, then the lights went dim. I mentally screamed. I hate scary movies. They always have pop ups that scare the shit out of me and I usually have a pillow to hide behind. But now all I have is Niall and food. I wish I had Harry to hide behind. Wait, no! What am I saying! I’m on a date with Niall. He is a nice guy. Harry’s just a cheating douchebag.

I shook away my thoughts and decided to focus on this movie. When the father was murdered, I practically jumped onto Niall’s lap. As soon as I realized what I was doing, I mumbled a quick “sorry” and moved back into my seat.

Niall looked down at me, smiled and said, “Don’t apologize. I like it.”

I was frozen. I didn’t know what to do. I saw Niall leaning in. He was going to kiss me. What. No he shouldn’t kiss me. But I am on a date with him…

Niall’s face was an inch away from mine. He glanced down at my lips, then back to my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. There wasn’t a huge explosion, but there was a little spark. I continued to kiss him. Our lips moved in sync until he swiped hip tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I hesitated for a moment, but granted him access. We made out for about five minutes. When we pulled away, he leaned his forehead against mine, both of us panting.

“That was…wow” he breathily said.

“Yeah” I said in agreement. I had to admit, Niall was a really good kisser.

After our make out session, we went back to watching the movie,   we didn’t miss that much. About half way through the movie, I jumped and screamed about 100 times, and Niall entwined his fingers with mine. I looked down at our hands and glanced at Niall. He had this huge grin on his face. I smiled and turned my attention towards the movie again.

When the movie ended Niall and I walked out of the theatre, holding hands. When we got in the car I said “You know. I’m not really all that hungry.”

His face fell. I immediately felt bad but I just wanted to go home.

“Okay. I guess I’ll just take you home then” he said gloomily.

“Niall?”

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

“Do you just want to come over to my house?” I asked him.

A big smile spread across his face as he said, “Yeah, I would love to.”

I gave him the directions to my house, and we were there in minutes.

This should be fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Lots of Kiall action here! Who do you guys ship? Kiall or Karry? Comment and let me know!

I think i'm going to start dedicating chapters to  commenters, if you guys want me to. 

Fan, vote, and comment! Love you guys!