Chapter 7

"What?" I asked annoyed by Douglas staring at me.

"Nothing, you just seem-"

Douglas starts laughing at me making me feel very uncomfortable at the moment.

"Very focused" He says with a boyish side smile.

"Well we are watching only the greatest show of all time" I say to him dramatically.

"So... since this is on Netflix I am assuming you've watched every season before?" He questions me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes" I say with a smile still looking at the television.

He chuckles lightly before he responds back, "Then why are we watching it?"

"Do you really want me to explain?" I question him with wide eyes.

"Yes, enlighten me" He commands softly to me.

I sigh with annoyance on how his voice made me melt and how it made me oblige to him. It kills me to say no to him and his memorizing eyes. I wanted to say no so I could continue watching my show, but he seemed like he was very interested.

"Because you need to see how amazing this show really is" I explain to him while waving at the television in front of us.

We've already watched about one season and Douglas was getting bored with it already. But, what he doesn't know is something epic is about to happen. It's one of my favorite speeches in this show of all time.

"Nothing about this show is amazing. So, Mary finds out this Drew guy has a wife and she's supposedly the mistress it's nothing new. Men cheat all the time" Douglas explains to me with crossed arms aggravated he has to watch this with me.

"Shut up" I try to shush him up.

"No I'm right-"

"Listen, shut up and listen to the person you call 'Mary' who really is Meredith" I say rolling my eyes and pointing to the screen.

He slumps down on his brown leather couch and crosses his arms while staring at the television. I smile satisfied he finally listened to me and I go back to watching the television. My elbows were on my thighs and my chin was in one of my hands while I bit my nails as I waited in anticipation for the famous speech.

Season two, episode five was going to make Douglas see how amazing this show was. It made girls realize that it was okay to approach a man and tell him what you want. That it was okay not to have him too. That it was okay to tell him off when he was wrong. My mother never told me any of this.

I learned from Grey's Anatomy and all the great books I read. Maybe this is why I've only had a few boyfriends and one long serious relationship. They just can't take me or maybe they can't take being wrong.

"Okay, here it is. Your choice. It's simple. Her or me. And I'm sure she's great. But, Derek... I love you. In a really, really big.. Pretend to like your music, let you eat the last cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window... Unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me." Meredith says to Derek with lust in her eyes.

My heart skips a beat while Derek looked at Meredith with love in his eyes. He wanted her. I knew from the very beginning that he was in love with her. But, he was married. Addison was his wife and Meredith was his mistress like Douglas said 'men cheat all the time'. So.. I guess you know who he picked.