I stood up, looking to see Elena lifting the girls' bag of new clothes and attempting to lift the boys' as well. I walked over to her and took them out of her hands, slinging them over my shoulders. Elena looked up to me and smiled gratefully before walking over to the elevator to the others with me close behind her.

I opened the door to our room, turning on the light making it illuminate everything. There was a single bed in the room as well as a small bathroom to close to the door and a large window to the end of the room and a large TV sitting on a dresser directly across from where the bed was. Elena closed the door behind us. She pried the handles to the bags from my hands, since we decided that the bags would be kept in our room.

She dug through to find something more comfortable to wear to sleep, instead she took out several dark shirts and a black leather jacket or so. Elena raised them up for me to see, "Can you imagine me wearing leather?" She wondered, raising her eyebrow.

Laughing, I shook my head, "No. Unless it was pink, then I could see you all over it." Elena was a girl who loved pastels, beautiful prints, pretty skirts and makeup. While my sister loved black leather, dyed hair, combat boots and makeup. The last thing which seemed to be the only thing the two girls had in common.

Elena nodded her head in agreement as she dug through the boys' bag, pulling out a men's shirt. I raised my eyebrow, questioning why she did that. My girlfriend shrugged, "She didn't get us any comfortable clothes, so I'm going to steal yours."

"Alright." I softly laughed as she went into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. I walked over to peek out the window, the sky was a dark blue, with several stars still in the sky.

I shut the curtains and started to take off my shirt. Elena had unlocked the door to the bathroom, which made my pull the clothing over my head even faster. She was standing there with all her brown hair tossed over her shoulder, the shirt going down to the middle of her thighs. The first thing on my mind is loving her, the last was Ryker's intense glare as if he was sending me straight to hell.

Her blue eyes swept over my chest longer than it should have. I smirked at her, "Like what you see?"

She looked back to my face, "Maybe I do...but that's only because you're more toned than when you were eight-teen."

"Ouch." I muttered. I thought I was pretty toned back then...

Elena smiled mischievously. She turned her back to me to turn off the lights, then in the dark she walked over to me, wrapping her arms around me. She gave me a short peck on my lips, "I'd love you whether or not you were fit. Come on, I'm tired." She dropped her hand from my back to my hand, pulling me towards the bed. Getting an idea in my head, I started to pushed her back, using my weight against her, we collapsed onto the bed, her small body beneath mine. Taking my time, I started kissing her neck slowly and tenderly, like each kiss was an apology for leaving her behind. She arched her back, a dreamy smile placed on her lips as she turned her neck to give me more room.

Her legs wrapped around my torso while her fingers moved through my hair, playing with it.

"Kai," She breathed out, "we can't do this. We told Ry-"

I started kissing her collar bone, going lower before I mumbled my response in her skin, "You know you want to." I teased her, gently kissing the top of her chest that wasn't covered by my shirt.

Elena trailed her hands down to my shoulders, lifting my head from her skin. She searched my eyes before trailing her fingertips along the side of my face, she had a mesmerized look in her blue eyes, "I want to be immortal with you."