“I’ll come also!” Eleanor spoke loudly while getting out of her chair as well and joining us.

We made our way away from the table and down some hallway. Dani and El must’ve been here before because they led the way while I trailed along. We came to a stop and El opened the door for us to come in.

“Thanks” I said while walking past her and into the restroom.

“No problem” she assured while closing the door behind me.

I made my way into and open stall and used the bathroom. I wiped then flushed the toilet when I was done before leaving. I walked over to the sinks and washed my hands.

Dani and El were combing their hair and fixing their makeup.

“Hey , can I borrow your brush real quick?” I asked El.

“Sure boo” she said while handing it over and fixing her mascara.

I began brushing through my hair before Dani asked me a question.

“Sooo , you and Harry?” she said while wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

“What?! No” I said while my cheeks blushed. I had a feeling that they were going to bring this up.

“Don’t lie to us London , we know you like him” El said while putting on my lip gloss.

“Well , yeah I like him. But I don’t know if likes me back” I said while looking through the mirror.

“Oh shut up! It’s so obvious that he likes you London!” El exclaimed.

“Really?”

“Yes!” Dani squeled.

“Like I don’t know if you realized it or not but at the table he would occasionally look down at you and smile. Not only had that but Harry got really mad when that waiter was practically hitting on you. It’s obvious he has a thing for you, ya know? Harry’s not that much of a sentimental guy but he’s very protective of the things he cares about and has a short temper. That’s an observation that I’ve picked up since I’ve known him.” Dani said while smiling over at me.

“You’re going to be off the market pretty soon if you know what I mean” El said while sending a wink over at me.

“Aw you guys are perfect” I said while sending them a smile.

“Duh! That’s what friends are for!” Dani said while sending me a wink.

I finished brushing through all my tangles and gave El back her brush.

Dani and El finished as well and we headed out of the restroom.

We headed back to the table to see the boys chatting.

“We’re back!” Dani said while shaking her hands in the air.

Aww she’s adorable

We sat back down and continued eating our food and talking away as the time passed.

*****

After about talking and eating for an hour or so , we were all done and ready to go. I was completely full while Niall was still munching even though I had a feeling he was full as well. It’s probably because the food was exceptionally well.

“Excuse me!” Louis called while earning the attention of our waitress.

He looked from over his shoulder and made his way back over to the table.

“Yes” he said while looking over at Louis.

“We’d like the check please”

“Sure , I’ll be right back” he said while walking away.