Who Is This Beauty?

New chapter! Comment and Vote! <3

The wind was blowing through Harry’s and I’s hair. The weather outside was rather nice and I was grateful. The sun was beaming out and the whole city looked alive. The flowers were beginning to bloom and the sky was a beautiful shade of azure.

“So , where are we going to eat?” I said while looking over at my right towards Harry.

To say he didn’t look like a model would be a lie.

He looks like one of those models who has wind blowing in their hair while the photographer is like , “Yass honey! Show me some more neck! That’s it right there! I’m dying over here at this perfection! Give me sexy yet sweet!”.  But in this case he didn’t look sweet more on the sexy side if you ask me.

I envy his beauty and I think that being next to him might rub some off on me.

That happens right?

Right?!

“We’re going to Porta Via” he said while smiling over at me.

“Yay! I love Italian food!” I said while clapping my hands together.

“I’m sure you do” he said while smirking over at me.

“So , are we almost there yet?” I said while looking over at the stores that we were passing along the strip mall.

As I was looking at the stores , I came to the decision that I needed a job soon. If there’s anything I love to do it’s to shop and eat. I need to make some money so I can buy some clothes, I don’t want to be become a burden to my parents even though I know they wouldn’t mind giving me money. I’m about to go to college and I need to become an independent woman who don’t need no man.

Who am I kidding; I don’t want to be forever alone.

“Yeah , we should be there in about five minutes or so”

“Okay”

A few minutes or so passed before I saw him enter into a parking lot.

The restaurant from outside already looked fancy, so that means the food must taste great.

Am I right?

Harry parked the car in a vacant spot before turning the car off and getting out.

I unbuckled my seat belt, took off my shades, and was about to get out when the door was already opened up by Harry.

“Thank you” I said while getting out of the car and giving him a peck on the lips.

He closed the car door behind me before entwining his hands into mine.

We walked gand in hand towards the entrance of the restaurant before going inside.

Harry walked up towards the platform and I followed right alongside him.

The person behind the counter was looking down before slowly lifting their hand.

Their face immediately brightened up after looking up.

“Harry, I haven’t seen you in ages! How have you been?” his voice spoke with glee.

He seemed to be about in his mid-fifties but he looked good for his age.

“I’ve been great, thanks. How’s the family doing?” He said while smiling over at him.

“Looks like you’ve been getting some more tattoos” he said while smirking over at Harry.