chapter two

Malorie's POV
When the 8:00 bell rings, Cameron and I turn around and walk toward the entrance. As I go to open it, he gently pulls my hand away from the door sending electricity through my body.
"I got it," he winks.
I laugh and thank him for opening the door. I do recognize him. I think we have 8th period or something together. Once we passed the main hall, we departed our separate ways. I felt like he would turn and talk about me to his friends. He was very popular, and almost everyone in the school hates me. It doesn't make sense why he was so nice to me. I might be over thinking it but this is how it is for me. I personally don't understand why they think it's so funny.
Cameron's POV
This all started as a joke. My friends told me to walk up to her, get comfy, then call her a slut. From behind, she looks like a weirdo. So I was down for it. I know, my head is screwed up. But when I saw her eyes, my heart melted. She was beautiful. Her eyes filled with anger once she saw me though. At that moment, I realized I shouldn't do it. So I didn't. Almost everyone in this school has made her want to cry and I never wanted that to happen. Once we got inside and went our separate ways, I heard someone behind me
"Yo, how'd it go." Nash said as he caught up to me.
"Ah man. I think I got her." I said licking my lips.
"Haha cool. See ya later bro," Nash said catching up to someone else.
I hung my head low. How could these guys think that it's okay? I know that I have seen her before. I just never thought she was the one everyone treated like an animal
Malorie's POV
Homeroom was the usual. Papers thrown at me and people calling me names. As soon as the 1st period bell rang, I was out of there. My head hangs low, trying not to get noticed, but of course it doesn't work, it never does. People laugh and throw stuff at me. I make my way to the nearest bathroom and wait for the halls to die down. As I go to step out I slam into someone. My books fly everywhere.
"Oh my god, I'm so sor-" I look up.
"Cameron." I say with a sigh. I was mortified. I am so scared he is screwing with me. It wouldn't be the first time. This would not help at all.
He bends down and picks up the books. If I bumped into anyone else, they would have tossed my books across the hall.
My eyebrows furrow as he slowly hands them to me. Our hands touch and our eyes lock. I feel electricity flow through my body.
"Watch where your going pretty lady." He says with a smirk.
"I'm r-really sorry I-I sho-" I stutter, I was to scared for my speech to be normal.
"Relax, I'll walk you to class." He interrupts calmly and leads me to 1st period.

Almost 10 reads!!! Yeah I'm a dork😂 I hope you all are liking the story so far!! Peace to the streets I'm out!