chapter one

In high school, I don't have friends. I am not well liked, at all. People laugh and make fun of me, but I learned not to care. It's the return of class from winter break. I didn't look forward to it. At all.
I want to look nice, leaving out many opportunities for others to laugh at me. I curl my hair and wear beautiful dress that I got for Christmas. A tad bit of make up finishes off my look. I grab my Pink Jansport and walk downstairs.
"Hey Ma," I say looking at what she is cooking.
"You ready to go?"she asks.
I nod and head towards the door. She grabs her keys and follows me.
I just turned 16 so it's likely that I need my mom to take me. She drops me off in the front pavilion where I stand until school starts. I plug in my head phones and open the door. I wave to my mother before I step out.
After about 10 minutes, I see someone walk up next to me. I look over to see a boy. He has beautiful chocolate brown eyes and fluffy brown hair. He is much taller than I was. I'm about 5'1 so I'm used to that.
I turn to him and say," If your just going to stand here and make fun of me, don't bother. I already don't care".
Boys do this to me all the time, they flirt and when I think it's cute they call me a slut. I had this happen one to many times.
"What are you talking about," He looks at me with his eyebrows scrunched together.
"Crap, I'm sorry. Boys always come next to me and then make fun of me-" I say looking down.
"Relax, I'm just standing next to a pretty girl. Im not gonna make fun of you". He interrupts me.
I smile and I can feel my cheeks going red. The boys behind us are making noises and laughing.
"What's your name?" he asks, tuning out the jerks behind us.
"Malorie."
"Cameron." he says smiling.

hey guys! I hope you enjoy this story. I am really excited for you guys to see how the story unfolds! chapter two is on its way!