Seconds later two men came rushing in to my side. One grabbed a cloth a tied it around my leg to keep the blood from gushing.

Another man came in with a wheelchair. The first two men picking me up carefully and sat me in the wheelchair.

"Be careful with her!" Harry said angrily.

"Harry I'm fine." I said to him harshly.

They rolled me outside, where people swarmed around the scene. Most of them gasped at the sight of my leg.

Slowly they got me into the back of the ambulance, with Harry by my side.

Once we started driving away, Harry grabbed my hand. "I'm so so sorry, Jessamine." He said, I swear I could see tears in his eyes. His lips softly connected with the back of my hand.

"It's okay." I replied.

A younger looking man came up to me, putting an oxygen mask on my face.

"Do you have parents we can contact?" He asked, pulling on gloves.

"My mom." I muffled through the mask.

"I got it." Harry said, taking out his phone.

I heard it ringing before she answered.

"Mrs Taylor? Yeah it's Harry.

We need you to meet us at the hospital

No not your husband, Jessamine

No- No she's okay. There was an accident today at the diner.

Yes I'm right here beside her were almost there.

Okay, okay I'll see you there."

He said as he hung up and put his phone into his pocket.

"She's worried, but she'll be there ASAP." He said smiling.

His smile made my heart melt, with his dimples.

I looked at him and smiled.

"What?" He asked chuckling.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I replied.

The ER guy came up to me with two pills. "Take these for the pain." He said, handing them too me with a water.

-------

I awoke in an unfamiliar room with white walls and many dinging machines.

As I attempted to sit up, my leg began shooting pain.

Sighing, I layed back down and looked around. The clock on the table to my right read midnight. Wow I slept for a while.

I looked to my left to reveal a sleeping Harry. He sat in a chair with his arms and head laying on the edge of my bed.

I carefully stroked my fingers through his soft, curly hair. He ruffled a little bit but didnt wake up. It made me smile.

Seconds later he began moving and looked up.

"Jess?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you okay? Are you thirst? Does your leg hurt bad? Do you need medicine?" He panicked.

"Harry I'm fine." I said, placing my hand on his.

"Thank god, you scared me so bad." He said letting out a long exhale. "I'm so sorry, that was so dumb of me, I shouldn't have-"

"Really I'm fine, for now." I explained.

"I just don't know what happened." He sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"I mean, is I don't know what came over me. I saw you leaving your house, so I followed you to apologize. But when I walked in there and saw that dick- I flipped." He said.

"I didn't know if he was there to hurt you or not." He explained. "I expected the worst."

"Harry, you realize I was there to get answer about my father. Which I didn't get...."

"And you probably won't..." He said quietly to where it was almost inaudible.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Lets just say I have a hard punch..."

"HARRY." I yelled in fear.

"Shh Jess, I didn't kill him. He's alive." He explain which calmed me.

"But he's in jail."

"How aren't you?" I asked.

"Self defense, protecting what's mine." He said smirking.

That comment made me blush to the extreme.

Then I thought about it.

I think I'm falling for Harry Styles.

~~~~

WOOOOO it worked!

Sorry for the wait my loves, glad to have such supportive readers :)

COMMENT

VOTE

best chapter so far? :)