"You may fire when you're ready." Flutterbat said proudly while closing her eyes.

Twilight's horn glowed as she was about to set the spell but she stopped and dropped to the floor. She sobbed into her hooves as the others sobbed with her. Flutterbat opened one of her eyes to see the suffering of the mane 5. She smirked as she saw them cry like little fillies. With her fangs, she cut the ropes and walked over to Twilight. She lifted up her chin with her hoof and smiled.

"I knew you couldn't do it. And since after all this time, you and your friends finally had the chance to vanquish me forever!! Yet you didn't because you didn't want to lose your dear friend. Pathetic!....Which is exactly what I was hoping for." Flutterbat said.

She let go of Twilight's chin and and called loudly. After a few cries in the night, there was some calling noises in the distant sky. It got louder and louder! What could it be? The mane 5 looked up to the night sky and their jaws dropped to the floor. Swarms and swarms of bats came flying through the sky, there were so many that you can barely see the moon and stars! Flutterbat broke free from the ropes and flew up to the swarms of bats. She looked down at the mane 5.

"I want you guys to take a good long look at this town. Because it's the last time you'll ever see it this way!!!!" Flutterbat shouted.

Flutterbat nodded to the bats and all at once they came, rapidly flying down! Most of them breaking through windows to get a quick bite before ponies start running for their lives. It wasn't long until the screaming a and blood began. Ponies tried to run but they only gotten themselves dead. Some tried to escape but the bats weren't letting them, until they had their midnight snack. The mane 5 tried to help the ponies but instead they were bitten and taken away.

To where, no pony knows for sure. But we all know that it can't be good. While all of the mayhem was going on, Pinkie pie managed to escape the town and ran to the Everfree Forest. She barely made it out alive as her bite marks and cuts were bleeding. Flutterbat saw Pinkie run into the Everfree Forest and then five bats appeared by her side.

"No pony is allowed to escape!! Make sure she doesn't reach Discord's castle!!! If she makes it there and tells him before I strike him it's all over!! NOW GO!!!!" Flutterbat shouted.

The five bats zoomed into the Everfree Forest, dodging back and forth to avoid branches. Pinkie ran and ran, her heart thumping so fast it could jump out of her chest.
Then she saw a light not that far, she was still ahead of the bats but she still kept running. When she made it out of the forest she saw Discord's castle and immediately sprinted to the door.

"DISCORD ITS ME PINKIE!!!!! OPENED THE DOOR PLEASE!!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!!!!" Pinkie screamed as she rapidly pounded the door.

When Discord opened the door, Pinkie rushed in and slammed it shut while blocking it with her body. She was panting really hard, her eyes were wide and her heart away still thumping fast but not as much. Not as much like when she was being chased by the bats.

"Pinkie what's wrong? You look like you were chased by a ghost!" Discord teased.

"I WASN'T BEING CHASED BY A GHOST!!!! I WAS BEING CHASED BY SOMETHING EVEN WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pinkie said.

"Which is?" Discord asked.

"BATS!!!!!!!" Pinkie said.

Discord tried to hold in his laugh, but couldn't. He was then on the floor laughing so hard he couldn't breath. Pinkie got angry and you can tell by her face. And Discord noticed it.

"Wait, are you serious?" Discord asked just noticing that this was really happening.

"YES!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT NOT THINK THAT IT DOESN'T SOUND THAT BAD, ITS NOT JUST THE BATS!!!! ITS THEIR LEADER!!!!!!!" Pinkie said while her body was shaking.

"Who's their leader?" Discord asked.

"It's Fl-" but pinkie was then cut off by the bats breaking though the window.

With their sharp little feet they dug into Pinkie's skin. They lifted her in the air and dragged her to the window. Discord grabbed Pinkie's hooves before she went out the window, but he bats were too strong. She was slowly slipping out of discord's paws and claw.

"LET ME GO!!! ITS TOO LATE FOR ME!!!!! SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!" Pinkie screamed before the bats pulled her out of the window and disappeared into the night.

Discord was confused. Who was the leader of the bats? How dangerous is this situation?

"Surprise!"

Discord turned around but he was knocked out by a frying pan and every girl went black, all he heard before he was completely knocked out was an evil laugh that echoed throughout the castle.

(Hey guys!!! I updated this before Christmas!!!! Huzzah!!!! Sorry if this chapter might seem a little bit crappy but hey what are we gonna do about it? Also I think you guys needed a little break from all of the songs. So I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!!!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!!🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄☃☃☃)