Getting to know you.= PlayingWithFire

Name Liv Jewell (Username: PlayingWithFire)

Age 14

Gender Female

How did you find out about Wattpad?

My friend told me about it, and I’ve been addicted ever since.

What is your favourite subject, you like to write about?

Horror. Zombies. Blood. Horror. Skeletons. Gore. Horror. Did I mention horror?

What was the last book you read?

City of Thieves by David Benioff

Who are your favourite writers on Wattpad?

frakkevin, DanGil, vicky_nfs, TheOrangutan, ScottKelly…

Okay no that’s the boring stuff out of the way lets have some fun.

Let’s do!

If you could have a theme tune following you about what would it be?

That’s tricky. I guess I’ll have to narrow it down to three: Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones, Boris the Spider by the Who (haha!), or the Magic Bus by the Who.

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

First, some pasta. Can’t function without pasta. Second, the ability to finish a story. And third, world happiness.

Have you ever worn sandals with socks? 

Yes. Those toe ones. They have rainbow stripes on them. My favourite socks ever.

If you could choose to be attacked by a Great white shark or a Lion what would it be?

Lion. I’ve always wanted to write a story about a lion.

You get the opportunity to travel anywhere in time, where would you go?

Ireland. I want to live there. Or maybe the lost city of Atlantis.

What is your favourite drink?

Water! Classic!

What is your favourite meal?

Pasta.

Have you ever stolen anything? I wont pass it onto the police don’t worry.

I couldn’t ever bring myself to. Once, I was going to put a candy bar in my pocket, but I got scared of those beeper things.

Have you ever worn other gender’s underwear?

I wear boxers to sleep.

What do you like to do in your spare time, other than writing?

Act and sing onstage, dance strictly offstage, make sarcastic and/or witty remarks, procrastinate, drink coffee, avoid people, ride my bike, and eat pasta.

If you could travel to any planet in the system which would it be and why?

I’ve always wanted to go to Saturn. I find it so mysterious. But of course, there are probably other planets out there that I don’t know about, so I don’t really have all my choices laid out, do I?

Would you climb the highest mountain or dive to the deepest parts of the ocean?

Dive in the ocean. Climbing takes too much work and I’d get scared too easily, though I probably would of the dark depths of the ocean as well. Still, I love water.

How did you come across my profile page?

Typing in interviews. It didn’t show up when I typed in zombies.

What are you going to do after doing this interview?

Get some lunch, eat pasta, stop at my friend zombie’s house, write about zombies, eat some more pasta…

Who is your favourite superhero and why?

I actually never was a superhero fan, so I don’t know them all. I mean, I know about spiderman and batman and superman, but I’ve never seen the movies so I can’t really say. I like villains better.

What you working on right now?

Writing wise? Some kind of teen fiction because I’m being forced to sit down and finish a story… but I’m really itching to write about zombies.

Where do you see you’re self in ten years time?

Alone, in a coffee shop, avoiding my friends and writing a novel. That, or working in a mental hospital. Preferably as part of the staff.

Is there anything you would like to add?

The alphabet is my hero.

Thanks for your time

Don’t mention it!