Getting to know you = MrsCraze

Name

Stephanie Gleason

Age

20

(I just turned twenty on August 1st!)

Gender

 Last time I checked, Female.

How did you find out about Wattpad?

I was browsing the internet for something to read and I stumbled upon it. Never looked back since!

What is your favourite subject, you like to write about?

Well, I like to incorporate a little bit of everything, especially fantasy/supernatural things, but my favourite thing to write is definitely action scenes!

What was the last book you read?

Elixir by Hilary Duff ( I was curious to see if she could ACTUALLY write.. she wasn’t bad.)

Who are your favourite writers on Wattpad? Brace yourself, this is a long list and in no particular order!

Kaye21, Just-Krissy, Rachloves2write, Leah19, Zombie45, TheOranguntan, Paige569, Jacqueandchris, MiaCat and Klsy303  (if there is anyone I missed, I am sorry!!!)

Okay no that’s the boring stuff out of the way lets have some fun.

If you could have a theme tune following you about what would it be?

Hmm.. I think it depends on what mood I am an. Like, if I am feeling like a rebel “Breaking the law” by Judas Priest   and when I am feeling tough, “Walk” by Pantera would do the trick!

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

Wish one- to own a pet lion.

Wish two- to have several superpowers.

Wish three- that supernatural/Fantasy stuff DID exist.

Have you ever worn sandals with socks?  

Once, and never could again. I am OCD about it, I just feel so uncomfortable in them!

If you could choose to be attacked by a Great white shark or a Lion what would it be?

Well, considering anything that would bite me, would instantly die from my all powerful blood, and put into account that I love lions way more then sharks, I would rather be attacked by a shark….. Poor shark never stood a chance against me.

You get the opportunity to travel anywhere in time, where would you go?

The 80s!!  I have always wanted to live in the 80s! oh, and the 1700s because I love the way they talked and dressed!!

What is your favourite drink?

It depends really. I love Tea, Pop (like Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Mountain dew), and Koolaide

What is your favourite meal?

Well, I have a BIG apatite. Fried chicken, Mashed potatoes, Mac&cheese, salad, and a tall glass of tea!  Or pepperoni pizza! J

Have you ever stolen anything? I wont pass it onto the police don’t worry.

When I was about 5 or 6, I was jealous of my neighbour friend, so one night I stole a bunch of toys from her house. I immediately felt bad, so I snuck them back over and put them in her toy box when she wasn’t looking!

Have you ever worn other gender’s underwear?

Yes, those things are comfortable!!

What do you like to do in your spare time, other than writing?

I love playing my guitar! I used to draw all the time, but lately my drawing skills have been lacking.

If you could travel to any planet in the system which would it be and why?

I would go to Pluto, just so I could prove to everyone that it IS still a planet!! … or Uranus, just so I could make the joke “what planet did you go to?” “Uranus.” J

Would you climb the highest mountain or dive to the deepest parts of the ocean?

When I am too deep underwater, I feel claustrophobic, (I actually suffer from claustrophobia) so I would rather climb the highest mountain!

How did you come across my profile page?

I believe you were actually a fan of mine, so I checked out your profile and fell in love with Frank. J

What are you going to do after doing this interview?

Eat, shower and relax under the air conditioner!

Who is your favourite superhero and why?

Well, Batman is awesome and Spiderman has his moments, but my all time favourite hero is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. When her show started in the 90s, I wanted to be her! (still do!) She can kick butt, slay the forces of evil and always has a witty remark as she’s doing it!

What you working on right now?

I am working on my college work. Story wise, I am not working on anything at the moment. I lost my writing touch and have been trying to find it for quite some time now. L

Where do you see you’re self in ten years time?

As a psychiatrist in a big fancy office and several books of mine published!

Is there anything you would like to add?

I am so thankful to have met the people I am friends with on wattpad!! Also, This was super fun! I never thought I would be someone who was interviewed on here, so THANK YOU CRAIG, I truly appreciate it!

Increase the Peace!

-Steph

Thanks for your time