Getting to know you.= PJWAJL

Name  

PJWAJL (Sorry I don’t disclose my real name), but you may call me after my titular character from my story: Michael or Mike

Age

20, aren’t I getting up there in years…

Gender  

Male

How did you find out about Wattpad?

            I learned about this website from my best friend during the summer of 2010.  She already knew that I wrote short stories and fan fiction so she said that I should post my stuff online.  My thoughts were “okay, whatever” simply because my stories have been posted online before but no one ever provided them with feedback.  It was a pleasant surprise to find that Wattpadians were able to provide feedback that I always wanted as well as create an engaging community that I feel apart of.

What is your favourite subject, you like to write about?

            I like to write about the significance and the importance of humanity as well as our behavioural aspects and psychological aspects.  I am more of a scientist/doctor as suppose to a writer and find deep fascination in psychological aspects of human nature.  

What was the last book you read?

            Oh dear.  The ‘last’ real book I’ve read must have been a few months ago and it wasn’t even the kind of book I would consider literature.  It was more of those history books that you had to read for class.   I was in an interesting class however, one that was focused on Witchcraft in the Near East.  So the book was actually a book of magical spells and the historical contexts behind them.  I mainly read Science Journals nowadays to keep myself updated on the latest developments in science that will benefit me in research. 

Who are your favourite writers on Wattpad?

            You of course, as well as Aetila, SavannahWilliams, Arintez, Kizamon, Amarante, Pooklus, stargazer21, and of course TheOrangutanEach of these authors have written and said things to me that really help me evaluate myself as well as my own writing.  I like internal growth and these guys simply provided with so much of it.

Okay no that’s the boring stuff out of the way lets have some fun.

If you could have a theme tune following you about what would it be?

            I don’t know but any song that encompasses both the dysfunction I experience during school and work in addition to the pure randomness that happens to me generally in life…yeah that would be my song.

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

1.      Magical Powers

2.      A lot of money (College Loans are a…UGH…then medical school)

3.      Success in all that I do

Have you ever worn sandals with socks?  

            Definitely have!  I love how it annoys some people to heck.  It is absolutely hilarious.

If you could choose to be attacked by a Great white shark or a Lion what would it be?

            If I had to choose, a Lion I guess.  The shark would require me to travel to some sort of coastal region then get out into a boat.  I could simply go to the zoo for a Lion to attack me…wait…are there even Lions in the zoo…okay I think I have to rethink this?  I choose the animal that requires the least amount of effort on my part.

You get the opportunity to travel anywhere in time, where would you go?

            Back to when I was born.  I think I grew up too quickly and would really like to do stuff that you were suppose to do as a kid, rather than force myself to be ‘an adult.’

What is your favourite drink?

            Non-alcoholic…NOT THAT I WOULD DRINK AN ALCHOLIC DRINK!  I’m not 21 yet…fruit punch.  I just love fruit drinks in general.

What is your favourite meal?

            Definitely in love with French Fries!  Not exactly a meal, but it holds a special place in my heart….and arteries. 

Have you ever stolen anything? I wont pass it onto the police don’t worry.

            I hope not!  haha.  I’ve stolen chocolate when I was younger, but my mother immediately taught me how wrong that is.  My bum still hurts.  haha.

Have you ever worn other gender’s underwear?

            Nope.  I don’t think that would be comfortable.  O__O

What do you like to do in your spare time, other than writing?

            If you look on my profile, every background you see is something I’ve drawn or conducted a photo manipulation on.  Essentially, I like to do art on my free time and I like to play tennis or volleyball.  Since I work in a lab and take intense courses at school, I try to find ways to keep my mind occupied, so I don’t end up like the young people at my school who talk about enzymes and electrons and quantum mechanics every moment of the day.

If you could travel to any planet in the system which would it be and why?

            I would like to visit Mars.  I really want to know if it is really capable of potentially sustaining life.  I hope not because it would just give people another planet to destroy.  Sorry for the cynical comment. 

Would you climb the highest mountain or dive to the deepest parts of the ocean?

            Highest mountain.  I’ve done rock climbing before and I truly believe it was one of the greatest experiences I’ve ever had.

How did you come across my profile page?

            I believe I came across your page through TheOrangutan.  He must have recommended you and I read your story Mother, which must have been apart or nominated for Project Fiction.  I’m not sure exactly, but I know I was recommended to you.

What are you going to do after doing this interview?

            Finish my animation project for my conference next week.  Should be cool.

Who is your favourite superhero and why?

            I never had a favourite superhero.  Unfortunately, I wasn’t into those things at all. 

What you working on right now?

            I was writing up my science abstract.  It’s for the same conference.

Where do you see you’re self in ten years time?

            Hopefully out of medical school and in the UK with some of my family. 

Is there anything you would like to add?

            I don’t think so.

Thanks for your time

            No thank you!