Getting to know you.= BittenNails

Name

 Begins with N, alright?! xD

 Age

 Fifteen :3

 Gender

 I am a female

 How did you find out about Wattpad?

 My friend: MyLastBreath J

 What is your favourite subject, you like to write about?

 I love writing Romance, but I’d love to write Adventure, Fantasy and thriller. I just suck at them xD

So.. Yeah I keep to what I can do :L

 What was the last book you read?

 Still reading “A Kind Of Loving” by Stan Barstow J

 Who are your favourite writers on Wattpad?

 Okay no that’s the boring stuff out of the way lets have some fun.

 If you could have a theme tune following you about what would it be?

 Hhhhhmmmmm… I don’t know.. It would probably be a Panic! At the Disco song.. Just because!

 If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

 I’m feeling very bratish so I would say money, all my material wants and then also that the world would just freaking get along already -_-‘’

 Have you ever worn sandals with socks?  

 Bleh. Never shall you catch me!

 If you could choose to be attacked by a Great white shark or a Lion what would it be?

 Great white! Hopefully it would be a quicker death *shuddering

 You get the opportunity to travel anywhere in time, where would you go?

 The 1800s where they wore those awesome hoop-y dresses. Always wanted to wear one of those… >:D

 What is your favourite drink?

 Fanta! Or Appletiser… Or simply Apple and blackberry squash. … It’s the simple things in life, sometimes.

 What is your favourite meal?

 Oh, if someone could invent a pizza and a Subway meal mixed together somehow.. Well.. you’d know where I’ll be…

 Have you ever stolen anything? I wont pass it onto the police don’t worry.

 I honestly don’t think so. I told my sister and little brother off when they took some pick ‘n’ mix when we were younger and eventually snitched to my mother so I was quite the angel …

Key word: Was.

 Have you ever worn other gender’s underwear?

 My business… >____>

 What do you like to do in your spare time, other than writing?

 Drawing, guitar, procrastinating… Surfing the internet… :D

 If you could travel to any planet in the system which would it be and why?

 Pluto. It must feel so lonely, being demoted and all.

 Would you climb the highest mountain or dive to the deepest parts of the ocean?

 I would say dive, but I’d be scared cheese-less of all the scary stuff down there, so it’ll have to be the mountain.

 How did you come across my profile page?

 Come to think of it, I don’t know…I do believe you wrote that awesome story about the guy bringing some poor guy to his zombie mother, which now reminds me that I need to check some more of your stuff out! Long-time no read, eh?

 What are you going to do after doing this interview?

 Eat breakfast. I’m wanting myself some Rice Krispies!

 Who is your favourite superhero and why?

 *Thoughtful face

Je ne sais pas! Um… I like Clark from smallville… And the green arrow guy… And NOT just because they’re good looking :P

 What you working on right now?

 Many things!! Too many things! But my biggest project is Positively Negative.

 Where do you see you’re self in ten years time?

 In a mirror… (TEHE! Had to say it... Just heard a joke like that... Anyway..)

Um, I’ll be twenty five –almost twenty six-, so probably drowning my sorrows if I haven’t gotten a book published by then. But truthfully I want to either go into Journalism or become a film-director. If both of those career options fail, I’ll work at a gallery looking all sophisticated-like. :{D

 Is there anything you would like to add?

 Everyone should say cheese more often. J

 Thanks for your time

 Ever so welcome ^-^