Triangle Love - Chapter 11

--JIYONG's POV--

I saw Soo Ah was walking with Seung Hyun at the garden.I walked towards them.I grabbed Soo Ah's hand.

--SOO AH's POV--

I felt someone was holding my hand.I turned back. It's Jiyong."Can I talked to you in person,please."Jiyong said to me. "Give me 5 minutes Seung Hyun." Jiyong said again to Seung Hyun. I followed Jiyong. "Soo Ah,Why you're absent yesterday.." Jiyong said. "I was so worried about you..." Jiyong said again. "I.....I..I'm with Seung...." I said but Jiyong cut my words. "With Seung Hyun??Ashh..Again...Seung Hyun,Seung Hyun,Seung Hyun...You're always with him and not me." Jiyong said. "But Jiyong,Is that wrong...." I was about to say some words but Jiyong cut my words again. "Wrong?Are you asking me about your wrong?You don't realize Soo Ah? You don't know what did you do?" Jiyong said with a slightly higher tone.He's very angry that time. "You know how much I love you,Soo Ah..I can't live without you but since Seung Hyun came in our life,you started to ignore me." "But Jiyong,listen to me..please.. I never felt the feelings liked I felt know when I was with you..I know how much you love me,but I realized now,you're not the one that I can give my love to,not you but Seung Hyun.I think I'm in love with him since the first time I know him.I know you and I were being friends since kindergarden but,I only assumed you as my friend and nothing was more than that.I'm sorry Jiyong..I'm not the person who deserve your love." I said to Jiyong. Mianhaeyo Jiyong.I'm really sorry but I doesn't have any feelings to you,Jiyong.I just assumed you as my friend,Jiyong. " I understand now,okay.Let's just broke up and be friends.Only friends." Jiyong said sadly. "Okay,but we doesn't have to broke up,because I only assumed you as my friend.Once again I'm sorry Jiyong but we can still be friends,right?" I said. "네,Arasso.We can still be friends." He said. "Thank you for understanding me." I said again to Jiyong.I walked towards Seung Hyun. I know,Jiyong was sad that time but I can't lie to my feelings. "Soo Ah sshi,Gwencanayo?" Seung Hyun asked me. " 네,Gwencana.Don't worry about me,Seung Hyun-ah." I rplied to Seung Hyun and smiled.We walked to our class because it almost 8 o' clock.

------------------To Be Continued----------------