Triangle Love - Chapter 14

II woke up and as usual I showered and get ready to go to school...Ermm...correction..To go to school with my BAE...hahahaha...Just Kidding...I went downstairs.I went out of my house.Then,I go to school with Seung Hyun.We walked together.All these days I felt so happy since I was with Seung Hyun.We reached our school and went into our class.

--In The Class--

"Okay class...I have a very important things to tell you." Said my class teacher. "On this Wednesday,our school holds a camp.I hope all of you come to the camp.It's fun you know.I think we will be camping near a waterfall." Said him again while gaving us a piece of paper.It's a form to tell us what to bring and so on. "Seung Hyun-ah,are you going to the camp?If you go,I'll go.If you doesn't go,I doesn't go." I asked Seung Hyun. "I'll go,babe." He replied. "Don't call me that in class...It's embarassed me." I said to Seung Hyun slowly. "네.Arasso.Mianata." Seung Hyun said.I smiled. " Okay then,I'll go too." I said to Seung Hyun.Goshh..Can't wait to go to the camp.

--After School--

I walked home with Seung Hyun.We doesn't went to ahjumma's cafe to do the jobs because ahjumma was not arround here.I was so excited for the the camp.I don't know why.Before we went home,we went to a park.We sat on a bench under a tree. "Soo Ah sshi,I love you so much.사랑해요...." Seung Hyun said. "I love you too babe." I said. "I can't live without you Soo Ah...I don't wanna lose you." Said Seung Hyun again. "Me too." I said. "Wait here,I'll go buy some ice creams." Said Seung Hyun. "네." I said.
He went to buy some ice cream.Then he came back here. "Here you go, Princess." Said Seung Hyun while gaving me an ice cream. "Thanks my Prince." I said. I ate the ice cream. "Hahahahahha.You're funny,Soo Ah." Said Seung Hyun while laughing. "Wae?" I asked. "You got a cream on your lips." He said while laughing.I was about to wipe the cream with my thumb but, "Ahh.It's dirty." He said.He took his handkerchief from his pocket and wipe the cream at my lips.He was so caring. "Gomapta." I said. "Anything for you,chagiya." He said.I smiled.We talked to much at the park until it was raining. "Omo..It's raining.We better go back home now." I said. "네.Let's go." Seung Hyun said.
We run because it was raining.I love rainy day so I decided to play in the rain.Seung Hyun also enjoyed that.My school uniforms were all wet. So as Seung Hyun.Hahahah but I like to play in rain so I don't care.We played in the rain while holding hands.I felt so happy.

------------------To Be Continued----------------