Triangle Love - Chapter 8

We were going to a festival near the fun fair. I don't pretty sure what festival was it but the festival were amazing.I think the festival were for the Kids Day Celebration.
Hahahahahha.I don't sure but there were ghost house,some competitions and so on.We decided to go to the ghost house.

We entered the ghost house.So scary but fantastic.The art works makes it looks really scary.We walked into the ghost house for about 10 minutes and we just saw many dolls of ghost and bloods around the house.Suddenly, A ghost-like people came out from an old closet.I screamed because I was shocked and I was about to fell on the floor but I pulled Seung Hyun's arm so,he was falling too.He fall on top of me and my face against his face.Really close enough and my lips was against his lips.He looked at me with his beautiful eyes.My eyes were against his eyes.He looks so handsome.Suddenly,Seung Hyun kiss me on my lips and It was unexpected. I can feel his soft lips on my lips.Very soft.Then,He stands up and pulled my hand to helped me stand.My face turns red.He smiled.Then,we walked together out of the ghost house.Seriously,we've been silent for about 10 minutes after he kissed me.Then we walked towards a cafe that nearby the festival.Honestly,I felt thirsty after walking for a long distance.

--At the Cafe--

"Ermm..Soo Ah,take this." Seung Hyun said while passing me a bottle of mineral water. "Thanks." I replied. He drank the whole water in the bottle.He might be so thirsty.Poor Seung Hyun. "Let's have our lunch." He said. "Where?" I asked him. "At Ahjumma's cafe?" He replied. "Okay." I said to him. We walked together to ahjumma's cafe. I don't know why but today I felt like the most Happiest day and the bestest day ever.We walked together and suddenly Seung Hyun grabbed and holds my hand.I looked at him. "Feel more comfortable?" He asked me. "네." I replied and smiled. I think I like him.Omo...Is that Love?? I've never felt this way when I was with Jiyong.Not even once.Hmm..I wonder why I felt this way when I was with Seung Hyun? Very Happy..

------------------To Be Continued----------------