Triangle Love - Chapter 3

"Thank you Class." Said the Teacher. "Thank you Sir." We replied. "Let's go." I said to Seung Hyun. "Where?" He replied. "Come on.It's break time.Let's go to the canteen." I said to him again. "O..okay then." Said Seung Hyun.We walked out of the class together and I saw Jiyong was standing in front of our class. Seung Hyun and I walked towards Jiyong. "Jiyong-ah,This is my new classmate,Choi Seung Hyun and he was the one that we saw at the cafe last Friday.Since he was newbie here,I asked him to joined us to take a break together because he doesn't have any friends yet in here." I said to Jiyong. "Err..Hye nice to meet you.I'm Choi Seung Hyun." Said Seung Hyun. "Nice to meet you too,Seung Hyun.I'm Kwon Jiyong."Jiyong replied. "Let's go.We are wasting our break time.Let's go.I'm hungry now."I said while I grabbed Seung Hyun's and Jiyong's hands.We walked together to the canteen.

--After the Break Time--
~In My Class~

"Err...Soo Ah?" Said Seung Hyun. "네?" I replied. "Who is Jiyong? I mean I know he is Kwon Jiyong but who is he? Is he your Namja Chingu?" Said Seung Hyun again while laugh slowly. I laugh and said, "Hahahahahahaha. You're quite funny,Seung Hyun-ah." He laugh but he was still curious because I didn't answered his question. "Who do you think he is?" I said again.He smiled. At that time,I feel like there's a feeling in my heart that I don't know what is the feelings and I can't even explain what it is.

--After School--

Seung Hyun and I walked together out of the school gate.Suddenly, "Ya!!!!Soo Ah.Seung Hyun-ah!!! Chakaman!! Wait for me!!" Jiyong was yelling at us. We stopped and waited for Jiyong. "Ya!.... Why did you guys left me behind?" Said Jiyong. "We are not lefting you behind.We searched for you everywhere including at your classroom but we didn't find you." I said to him. "Yeah.That's right." Said Seung Hyun. "I helped my teacher to carry some books just now."Jiyong replied. "Okay then,let's go to the cafe." I said. "Okay but wait... what about Seung Hyun?" Said Jiyong. "Ohh.I think I wanted to do the part time jobs too at the cafe." Seung Hyun Replied. "Okay then.Let's go." I said to them.

------------------To Be Continued----------------