Broken

It was after Seirin had won the Winter Cup. Seirin was going out to celebrate. They were all going to go to Magi Burger and have a party. So then everyone went home to change.

Narrator

     Kuroko was the last one to come back but he wasn't happy by what the others were saying.

     "Hey coach. Can you make Kuroko, ya know, quit the team. I mean, he's really weak and we won so we don't need him anymore." said Bakagami.

     "Eh?! What do you mean?!" replied Riko.

     "Yeah, Kuroko has been very helpful to the team and if it wasn't for him, we could've lost the whole game Bakagami." said Hyuuga.

     "But, Kagami is right. Kuroko is just a little pest. He should get out of our team. We could be way better without him." agreed Izuki.

     "Yeah!" yelled the first years.

     "Who let these idiots join in my basketball club?!?!" shouted Kiyoshi, angrily giving them a deadly glare.

     "I-if that's what you want, I'll leave the team..." Kuroko said, scaring the team.

     "K-kuroko! We totally didn't mean it that way!" shouted BAKAGAMI.
(Quote the Baka)

     "Shut up, Taiga. I don't need your pity. I was going to quit anyways." said Kuroko in a calm voice as he shook away his emotions.

     Kagami flinched that Kuroko said his first name. Kuroko was too polite to call anyone by their actual names. Kuroko suddenly just laughed really loud and evil.

     "Ahahahahhahaha! Your reaction to my words please me Taiga. Funny, you know, I was only playing at one percent of my power. I'm way better at basketball than you, Bakagami!" laughed Kuroko.

     Everyone was shocked at Kuroko for saying those words to Kagami. But more shocked at the last part. Nobody believed Kuroko, obviously, and that's when Kagami just had to challenge him to a match.

Sorry if this chapter is too short. I will try to update as fast as I can for you guys to read. I'm thinking at least thirty parts so yeah. Btw, this is my very first story, so please like it!

See ya mext chapter~!