CHAPTER 1

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTER MEYERS DOES. EXCEPT FOR THE ONES I MADE UP! WHICH AREN'T MANY.

BELLA'S POV

Someone was shaking me, but I didn't know who. Okay so maybe I did.

"Emmett! If you don't let me get some sleep I swear you will regret it!" I threatened hoping he would leave me alone. He knew very well how much of a morning person I was.

"Sorry sis, but I can't."

Emmett would have been laughing at me threatening him not apologizing. Something was up with him and he need my help otherwise he probably would have left me alone. So unwillingly I opened my eyes and looked at my dear older brother and did the only thing I knew I had to do.

"Who are and what have you done with the really Emmett?" I joked.

That did the trick, Emmett had fallen off my bed and was now rolling on the floor making my bed move along with his movements making me fall on my bed laughing my ass off as well.

After fits of giggles, we were calm enough to get to what he really wanted.

"Emmett what did you really need to wake me up for?"

He hesitated before opening his mouth. "Well dear sister of mine I was hoping you could convince our dear brother Jasper to spend the day with us?"

"And what would be so important as to why both Jasper and I must accompany you?" I asked knowing he wanted to continue playing one of our favorite words games.

"That is for me to know and you to find out."

"Don't you mean for me to figure out and for Jasper to find out?"

"Sure kiddo. Just get him to come."

"I'll do my best."

"That means he coming." With that he left. Emmett was right I had both him and Jasper wrapped around my finger, but what can you do when you have two big brothers and is the only other girl in house other than your mom. Not that I don't love my mom, but come on.

I got up and checked my phone to see what time it is. It's 7:00 am. WHO THE HELL WAKES UP AT 7:00 AM IN THE MORNING?

Now I was pissed. "Emmet you better have a good reason for waking me up at 7:00 am in the morning or your in big trouble!" I yelled.

I was still in my pajamas so I took a quick shower, put on a pair of dark jeans and a tie-dye shirt. After I bushed my hair and then went to Jasper's room down the hall, to wake him.

I opened his door and saw that he was still asleep.  I climbed on top of his desk (which is really close to his bed) and jumped on top of him.  It worked.

"WHAT THE HELL EMMETT?" Emmett's the one who usually does that to him.

"I'm not Emmett, Jazz." I said in between giggles.

"What the hell do you want Bella?"

"I want you to spend the day with me and Emmett."

"And why the hell would I want to do that?"

"Because you love me and you know what I would do if you don't."

"Fine. I'll spend the day with you and Em, but you can't wake me up like that anymore."

"You know I can't agree to that. I can agree to giving you days where neither I nor Emmett can wake you up."

'I'll take it."

"I thought you would."

"Don't you mean you knew I would?"

'Yeah, but if I said that then it looks like I have you wrapped around my finger."

"Don't you?"

"Yeah, but do you want other people to know that?"

"No I don't."

"Okay enough with this. Get up, get dressed and meet downstairs."

"Wait who's car are we taking?"

"I don't know? I think it's Emmett's, since he knows where we're going."

"Okay, but he better have a good reason."

"Yeah I know he woke me up." I left his room so he could do whatever it is he needs to do to get ready. I walked downstairs and found Emmett trying to cook.

 That's when Jazz decided to come in and when Emmett jumped three feet in the air, causing both Jasper and I to fall on are ass laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah laugh it up!" That's what he gets for waking me up so early.

The kitchen was a mess when I looked at it. I was going to say something, but Jazz beat me too it. "What the hell were you doing in here Emmett?"

"Chill Jazz. I was just trying to make some breakfast for you guys before we go out."

"Um...Emmett I just need a Dr.Pepper and a pop-tart and I'm good to go." I stated knowing that's all I eat in the morning.

"I know, but Jazz and I don't and we need a real breakfast."

"Then why don't we just go out and eat?" Jasper and I said at the same time.

"Fine then let go." Emmett said happier than usually.

We got our jackets knowing it would rain here in Forks. I still didn't know what car we were driving until I saw Emmett going to my car. I had to step in.

"Emmett nobody drives my car except me." He turned to me and threw me the keys. THANK GOD! There is now way he would have sat in the driver's seat of my baby.

My brothers Emmett and Jasper Cullen and me. Emmett is 23, Jasper is 22, and I'm 21. We all finished collage and live together in a big house. See Emmett owns a gym and Jasper is a therapist, and I'm a novelist. we all lived in apartments, but got fed up with our crap as shit landlords. We decided to buy a place where we could live and got a perfect house with the three of us we only need to take out a small loan of 2,000 dollars which we paid in the first four months.

Emmett and Jasper didn't need to go to work for another week and I could write whenever I wanted, so we tried to do things together. I drove to Duckin Donuts knowing that was the only place we could all get something we all wanted.

After we ate we piled into the car. Emmett gave me directions on where to go and figured out where we were going.

"Emmett why are we going to the airport?" I looked at Jasper from the corner of my eye and saw that he was confused and shocked.

"It's a surprise."

"A surprise for how?" Jasper asked.

"Well that's my dear siblings is for you to find out."

Great another thing to figure out. Emmett would be the death of me someway, somehow.

I parked the car and and we climbed out. Emmett lead the way while Jasper and I shared Ideas on why we were here.