“So are you ready to go?”

“Yeah. Are you?”

“Are you kidding me? I have been ready to go since Wednesday!” She grabbed her purse and camera and ran out the bedroom door. I took a final look in the mirror and turned around and followed her.

 *************************************************************

We were walking up to the entrance of the arena.  The doors would be opened at 6 but since we had VIP passes, which I found out Danielle, won from a radio station, we were allowed to go in early. Danielle was walking so fast it was hard to keep up. The security guard who was blocking the entrance made us show him out passes. Once we were through the doors we walked down a long corridor. Tons of people, who I guessed where probably staff trying to set everything up, were running around frantically. We looked around for a minute trying to figure out where to go. “Gosh all I want to do is meet Jackson Kirk. I won’t be able to if I can’t find the frikkin room where we are meeting him!”

“Umm Danielle?”

“What?” she snapped. I pointed to a sign that was taped on the wall with an arrow. “Oh. Sorry.” I just nodded my head and we walked further down the hall. Once at the end we turned left and went up a few steps and made another left. We then came to a door way. We walked in and at least another thirty people, mostly teenage girls our age and a few younger children, were crowded in the room. It was a huge space with a few chairs and a giant black cardboard wall. On the wall in white writing was, “Jackson Kirk, Just Me and You Tour 2013”.  In the far right corner of the room was a doorway with steps.

 “Oh my gosh we are finally here!” Danielle squeaked jumping up and down.  

“I love your shoes!” some girl said. We turned around and she was looking at Danielle.

 “Oh well thank you! I love your shirt!” The girl was in a shirt that said, “I love JK”. I just laughed to myself. That was a ridiculous shirt.

Danielle stood talking with other girls about the god like qualities that Jackson Kirk apparently possessed. I took that time to go look at that stairway in the corner of the room. I looked behind my shoulder to make sure no one was watching and I then proceeded to walk up the steps.

Once at the top I was on a stage. I was looking out into the arena. There was no one there yet but it was something really nice to see. I could sing but I had terrible stage fright so I only sang in the shower or in my room. I have always thought about what it would like to be famous and go on tour and sing my songs to a ton of people, but I can’t even sing to my mom let along the world. But, seeing how no one was around I just closed my eyes and imagined a screaming crowd, shouting my name, “KAT, KAT, KAT, KA…”

“What are you doing?” My eye popped open and I looked over my shoulder. Standing behind me was a tall boy. He had jet black hair that was spiked in the front. He was in a pair of tan cargo pants that were tucked in his combat boots and a tight v neck shirt that outlined his muscular body. He was extremely attractive. He was also Jackson Kirk. His green eyes were glaring at me and his dark eyebrows were raised. “Well?”

 I was flabbergasted. I wasn’t expecting to see him or talk to him, at least not until I was back in the room. “I was just…”