°Ch.15°

Art By: thesoldierinvietnam.deviantart.com

I have a weird feeling inside me for some reason... I'm sad and excited- What is this feeling? And comment ideas for next chapter please I'm getting tons of writer's block.

Chapter 15 - Are We The Same?

{GOLD'S P.O.V:}

~~~~•~~~~

I stare blankly at the blue haired boy as he stares off into no place in particular and cradles his cheek in his hand. His breathing is rigid and the innocent look was too much for me to bare. I let him fall onto his back to the ground and I slowly stand up.

Bonnie stares into my eyes with a pained look, his hand is also resting on his cheek and tears brim him wide eyes. I don't know what got into him, and yet, I don't bother to ask.

My back is turned to him and I start walking out the door - Well, doorway since the door broke down when we barged in. My walking pace starts slow but it speeds up a little as I walk down the open hallway.

Moans and rigid breathing is a noticeable noise as I walk. The source is unnoticeable until I realise there are more doors in the hall. I look into one to my right and nobody has occupied it.

The ground starts to shake, even the walls are vibrating and I lean against the wall to prevent myself from falling over. Thumping sounds could be heard from the ceiling and several dead bodies down the hall snap off their hinges and are now sprawled onto the floor.

Sounds bounce off the walls and sharp peircing noise makes contact with my ears and I hold them down to avoid the sound. Ghostly figures float down the halls as they scream.

They seemed to be fragments of my imagination because they just vanish when I remove my hands from my ears and I stand up straighter. I continue down the hall when I hear weird noises coming from the door just a little further from where I was.

As I limp to the door and grip my cut stomach, I reach for the doorknob slowly before I inhale a deep breath and twist it, and the white haired girl with her makeup filled face sat on the counter, staring at me with her wide, yellow eyes.

"Why, we meet again, Goldie~!"

~~~~•~~~~

{Ezon's P.O.V:}

The people walk down the path quietly and mind their own business and I lean back against the park bench with my hood draped over my head. I intake a large breath through my nose and close my eyes.

A fresh scent of water fills my nostrils and next moment, a drop of water is on my nose. I advert my head towards the sky to see it's raining and the afternoon sun was hidden behind many dark clouds.

I sigh, clearly annoyed before I get up from my comfortable seat on the bench and walk towards a large tree. Sleep was my number one option at the moment and I lean against the trunk and close my eyes.

Another sound fills my ears, though, and my head perks up to pay close attention to it. A high pitched scream overcomes the world and all of a sudden, I feel weak and fall back against the hard tree trunk.

Not sure if it was just my illusion, or me just becoming dizzy but ghostly figures float across the grass before me and they disappear the moment I sit up and rub my eyes awake.

The screams still continued on, and yet, they confused me because they sounded a lot like (Y/N).

~~~~•~~~~

{BONNIE'S P.O.V:}

He stares from a distance at me, his green eyes wide as he leans against the stone wall. His cheek is still red, bruising a little and yet, he smiles in my direction.

The attention overwhelms me and I slowly trot over to the blue haired boy sitting down on the floor. He looks up at me innocently as I look down on him.

The boy itches his nose and waits for me to do something, and I sit down next to the boy and gaze off into the distant halls, waiting for a sign of Gold.

"She's not coming back." The boy whispers. My head snaps in his direction and a low growl escapes my mouth as he chuckles once more.

"The hell do you mean?" I ask, clearly angry, "Who? Who's not coming back?" I move up onto my knees infront of him and I stare intently into his eyes for an answer.

His smile infuriates me even more and before he could laugh or even make a noise, I grip his wrists and slam his body against the wall, his head whiplashing.

He groans in pain and my eyes widen, the back of my head stinging a little for some reason, but I remove the feeling of pain and grit my teeth at the boy, "What game are you playing at here, boy?"

The boy continues to smile wickedly, and I'd confirmed then and there that the kid was insane until a white shine flashed across his eyes and his face returned to a neutral expression, his lips tremble before the words spill from his mouth.

He takes in a deep breath and out again, his pupils travel across the room, taking in every corner. I'm feeling a little confused, now, bcause he looks lost.

Words form through his voice and he speaks in a husky, low voice, "Bonnie, they're going to do it, they will do it," he swallows back salivia hard before continuing, "they're not scared to kill her."

I stare intently into his eyes when his gaze is locked onto mine, and his hot breath is felt on my face. He smiles again, and for some reason, he smacks his head back against the wall.

A sting of pain shoots through my head and I let him go, his limp body dropping to the floor when he pulls me up by the collar of my shirt and he speaks in a rushed, hushed tone, "I know you felt that, I'm still working it out-"

"Working what out?" I struggle to speak as I cut him off and he groans in response, clearly annoyed. He holds my collar tighter before continuing again.

"I'm pretty sure that we're-" He takes in a deep breath, his eyes going insanely wide, "Connected, in some way... I can't put my finger on it, but I know that it's true,

"I remember the days you cried alone, and the love you've felt for the past few days, and I know, now, why it's happening, and she knows it. That's why she was angry with blondie over there," he says, pointing to Chica in the corner.

"I'm pretty sure she knows that Toy Chica's feelings are delivered through Chica's, and since she was almost murdered-" A wicked smile is plastered on his face as he sees my shocked expression, "She somehow knew that those were Chica's intentions."

I swallow hard as the boy lowers his face close to mine, "So who are you, then?" I ask in a calm manner, "How are you like me?"

He laughs again and focuses on me for a moment, "I'm BonBon, in other words, Toy Bonnie."

Toy Bonnie?

Bonnie?