°Ch.14°

Art By: shinyhunterf.Deviantart.com

Hey, guys/gals! All I'd like to say is wow... Didn't think that this book would ever get 1.5K, why do you like it? & also, go and check out my Deviantart page (tiniekawaii) for FNAF art and my Youtube Channel! (TinieKawaii Creations)

Chapter 14 - Not A Fairytale

{Y/N}'s P.O.V:

~~~~•~~~~

All they do is stare, they don't blink nor move. Your breathing hitches as the blue bunny holds your arms back. What did I do? You think to yourself, failing to escape the blue robot's grip, and how are the robots moving?

Time froze in the concrete room, everything slowed its pace as the robot chicken pulled out a knife from a leather bag and held it to your right cheek. Your eyes widen as she presses it to your face and then the unbearable pain of her stabbing your cheek.

The blade, covered in blood, is then pointed to your eyes. It's on the verge of going under your eyelid when the stone door busts open, and in rushes in Bonnie, along with Gold, all fired up. Later in comes Chica, puffed out from running.

"She has to pay." The chicken robot hisses before she stabs the blade through your arm and leaves it there before rushing to the door, trailed by the brown bear. For some reason, though, the blue bunny lets you go and stands there, gazing into your eyes.

He reaches out slowly and caresses your cheek when his eyes go black and his head colapses onto your lap. You scream as the robot grabs your arm and his grip encloses on you.

Searing pain travels up your arm when Bonnie rushes over with a baseball bat and swings in at the robot's head, knocking him over across the floor as you scramble away from the robot as far as you could.

Bonnie stares at the limp figure across the floor and something flashes past his eyes. Somewhat a feeling of concern, pain or pride.

A hand is placed on your shoulder and you flinch at the contact and you slap the arm away, holding your hands up to guard your face, "No! Don't!!" You cry before you're lifted up into the air by a pair of strong arms.

"You don't have to be scared," a soothing voice whispers and the familiar sound vibrates through your mind, and you look up to see the pained expression of Gold, "you alright?"

As you nod slowly, another voice comes into the picture, "(Y/N)!" Chica exclaims as she examines your face carefully, "I'm so sorry, really- Please, I never meant to-" She rambles before you hush her and jump out of Gold's arms.

You stand there silently, staring at her before your expression grows mad, "Don't," you say angrily, "even get me started on how pi**ed off I am at you, so don't even try." Without even being sure of why you were so mad, you storm out the stone door.

Bonnie and Gold start to call for you, "(Y/N), wait, it's dangerous-" You turn around to see their eyes wide as you stand in the middle of the hallway, children and teens strung up on the ceiling and the walls. 

The horrifying sight hits you in the guts and green vomit escapes your mouth. You look at it, puzzled, wince at the memory that you hadn't eaten anything lately, but then realise it's acid. Your stomach is burning out.

Panic fills your thoughts as spontaneous tears escape your eyes and you stare back in horror at your friends as Bonnie points forward, shaking and you turn around to see a giant, yellow bear with a purple top hat and bow tie.

He had a second mouth on his stomach and at least 2 sets of razor sharp teeth coming from his widespread jaws. His small eyes glowed red and his robotic metal parts stuck out from his rusted and torn suit.

His clawed hand reaches out to you, grabbing at you throat. Nothing seemed to process in your brain, you stood there, frozen. Your mind didn't register any commands or the need to call for help.

As you're lifted into the air, your eyes roll to the back of your head and you arms become limp. The feeling of somebody grabbing your feet disappears as the bear stomps away through the dark halls.

{BONNIE's P.O.V:}

I attempt at grabbing her leg but end up getting kicked in the stomach, thrown away like a piece of trash.  All 3 of us stare helplessly as the golden beast stomps off, away with (Y/N).

I hear light whimpering behind from where I lay, and I turn around to see Gold laying on his back, hugging in his bleeding stomach and Chica in the corner, rocking herself back and forth.

Pictures flash past my eyes of things - Feelings, now I just feel numb, I don't know what to do. I try to pinch myself but I don't feel anything... What's happening to me?

~~~~•~~~~ 

We all stare blankly at the limp figure in front of Gold's feet. The blue haired boy - around the age of 16 - hugs his knees into himself, making him smaller. He's on his side, crying.

Blood drizzles from the side of head where I'd hit him. Even I'm wonderous of how the blue robot had transformed into a human, Foxy's theory was that we could only do that.

It was hard to process, we just stare at him blankly before Gold speaks, "Why'd you do it?" It comes out as a mere whisper, but the boy had heard it and his eyelids flutter open.

His green orbs are wide and his sudden smile gets at us all, since we'd assumed he was in pain, "What?" He asks arrogantly, sitting up, only to be pushed down by Gold's foot, "Repeat the question, no logic there."

Gold squints his eyes at the boy before him and removes his foot from his chest and bends down in front of him, grabbing his shirt and pulling him to face height, "I said," he breathes angrily, "why did you hurt (Y/N)?" 

He literally growls the question, but the blue haired boy only chuckles in response before falling to a full fit of laughter, earning a a hard slap to his cheek from Gold, a red hand mark forming there.

The laughter immediately stops, and the boy places his hand to his cheek softly where Gold had hit him, and tears form in his eyes again, and for some reason, I felt that pain to.

I felt the sting on my cheek and the feeling of my hand reaching for it.