°Ch.7°

Art By: Ksyushab210.Deviantart.com

Hello there, gorgeous readers! Can't believe we're almost at 500 readers already! Imagine how happy I'll be when we reach 1K! Amazeballs! Comment, vote and share to support your fellow Author-Senpai.

Chapter 7 - Leaving You Behind

{Y/N}'s P.O.V:

~~~~•~~~~

It all seemed to go by so fast. One second, you were in there with Bonnie, holding his hand as his eyes drooped and spoke his last words. Then, you were being pulled - more like dragged out of his room and having the door slammed into your face.

After all that, there were people in black outfits and guns surrounding you, "FBI, raise your hands." You look around, seeing that Gold was there, too and that Chica was knocked out on the floor, bleeding from her head.

Another shout comes from the FBI, "No harm will come to you unless you raise your hands and surrender, murderers!"

The last word, murderers, did we do something wrong?

You watch as Gold raises his hands as do you, looking them in the eyes as 4 from the back come and handcuff you and lead you outside.

"Bu- But Chica! Bonnie!" You call back, only to be ignored and continued to be dragged to the back of the police car, "What did we do?"

Gold takes a glance in your direction and shakes his head, "They think we did it."

Your eyes widen and you start to struggle against the FBI, wriggling your way out of their grasp and avoiding going into the police car, "We didn't do it!"

"Hold her still!" The commander shouts and next moment, the guns are threateningly pointed at you.

You look around and find a gap between all the mess of guns, and with your small size, you slip past them and run back to Chica and Bonnie when you feel numb all over and fall to the ground, unconscious.

~~~~•~~~~

You open your eyes to a closed room with Gold in a seat beside you. He seemed to be calm, because the expression on his face was neutral, "Gold!" You whisper from your spot on the ground in the corner, grabbing his attention, "Where are we?"

He thinks a moment before responding, "I'm pretty sure that this is the place where criminals get questioned."

Your eyes travel away from his eyes and to his handcuffs, noticing that his wrists were bleeding ftom straining against them. Looks like he had no luck, "What's going to happen to us?"

The rythm of his silent breaths calm you down, his breathing was like a pattern, and you felt as if you followed it; it would soothe your thoughts and it'd be all over in no time.

He eventually turns his head to face you, his eyes faintly white, "(Y/N)... I-" he stutturs, red tears coming from his eyes, "I'm sorry I got you into this- If I'd held Freddy back-"