Chapter 6

KayLee POV:

The boys returned home! FINALLY!! it won't be so awkward "Hi KayLee we got you something" What?? you dont have to get me anything!! Niall handed me the bag I looked inside and pulled it out it was a 700$ dollar dress!!!!!! and 100$ dollar shoes and a 100$ gift card for Harpor Bazaar!!! Holy crap why Did you get this!!!!!!!!!!! "because we wanted to say thanks for breakfast! it was awesome but I'm not going anywhere special so I didn't need this. "Oh we will see" *you are going to go to French deil e on down town tonite we made reservations." im not going by myself "no your not you are going Louis on a romantic date!" Does Louis know this? "no he does not but we could obviously tell likes you so your welcome!" Thanks but this is all to much!!! NO really its fine! said Liam  well since you all insist me going then I must be off to get ready!

Louis POV

I was in my room watching tv untill I was rudly interrupted by 4 noisy boys screaming Get READY!!!!!!! I was wondering what they were talking about intill Niall must of read my mind and said " You are going on a date with KayLee! as soon as he said that I froze and a million questions ran through my mind,was she was forsed to do this by the boys? will this be awkward? but the biggest question that ran through my mind was Does she like me? as I was thinking I was interrupted by a massive hand waving in front of my face.............Harry. he then asked me if I was alright and I said I was just thinking about some stuff I dont think he was convinced but he let it slide........ I need to make this night perfect.

KayLee POV

before I got ready I decided to take a shower as i got out I dried off and slipped on a pair of sweat pants and over sized t-shirt with a smiley face on it and began to blow dry my hair. when my hair was dry I started to strainten it then I curled the ends. When I was finished my hair I went on to makeup. I dont really like to wear makeup so I decided on a lite pink eyeshadow with glidder. Then i applied some mascara and eye liner. when i finished I put some lipgloss on and looked happily at my reflection. Now on to the dress! I went to my closet and pulled out the expensive dress and pulled it on. This really was an amazing dress. It was light pink with a sweet heart neck line and it went just below my knees. I had put on silver high heels with sparkles. I then headed down stairs greeted bye 5 boys with mouths hanging open. Do I really look that bad? I thought to my self.

Louis POV

as I was waiting by the stairs along with the boys we were just chatting untill we were knocked out of our thoughts by a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress. I assume she senced I was staring at her because she said Do i really look that bad? replied by me saying of course not your beautiful. she blushed and wow was she adorable when she blushed! I asked her if she was ready to go and she simply nodded and smiled. We talked on the the way there about any thing and everything I even found out that she was a ghost Hunter and liked to dance and cheer! when we finally pulled up into the restaurant I hopped out of the car and opened up her door she smiled and thanked me. I can tell that this would be a great night.

KayLees POV

as pulled in Louis jumped out of the car and opened up my door. he was so sweet!! okay mabey I have a teeny tiney crush on him.............okay mabey a HUGE crush on him and I have a feeling that tonight would go great!