Chapter 9

Liams POV:

Do you lads feel bad that we left the hospital?!  "Yes, Liam i feel guilty!" said Zayn "OMG Yes now that I think about it :(" said Niall     I feel so bad!! I know what to do to make it up to her!! "What?" said Niall. We can have a party with a DJ! and a bouncy house and go in the pool and buy disco lights for the pool!! "umm, Liam we could sing to her we dont have to have a DJ we are One Direction!!!" Zayn said. Ohh yea!! but we can still get a sterio for after we sing to her! 

KayLees POV:

FINALLY!! I JUST GOT RELASED FROM THE HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!! Harry is driving us home i still cant run or anything though i cant swim or hear loud noises cant drink acohaole i have to stay in bed and rest for like another week :( BUT MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS I DRINK ACOHALE I CAN DIE IN 5 MINUTES TOPS!!!! SO I CANNOT HAVE ACOHALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                      ~~~ 2 days later~~~

Zayns POV:

ok we are all ready for the party and the drinks are here and the 2 boys agreed to have the party so lets get started!! OH KAYLEE!! COME HERE!!!!! "coming *** cough-cough***"  "welcome to the party here have some punch Harry said" "ok??"  "yum what is in this" she asked. "um fruit, vodka, red food coloring the usze" "WAIT DID YOU SAY VODKA!!!!!!!???? TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW I CANNOT HAVE ALCOHALL!!!!!!!!!!!" OMG KAYLEE WE ARE SO SORRY!!!!!!!! "JUST TAKE ME NOW SHE STARTED GETTING WEAK HER KNEES DROPED TO THE FLOOR HER HANDS WERE ON THE GROUND SHE STARTED COUGHING UP BLOOD LOUIS PICKED HER UP BY HER HIPS AND GOT HER IN THE CAR SHE LAYED ON HIS SHOULDER THE WHOLE CAR RIDE WHEN THEY GOT TO THE HOSPITAL HARRY YELLED WE NEED A GURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  STARED HER LIPS WERE ALL DRIED BLOOD THEY STARTED DOING CPR AND SHE DIDNT WAKE UP SHE WAS IN HER ROBE AND HER BUNNY SLIPPERS. THE COULDNT GET HER AWAKE BUT WHEN LOUIS CAME OVER TO HER HEAD AND THE NURSES CLEANNED HER LIPS AND WHEN LOUIS WENT OVER THERE HE JUST KISSED HER BUT SHE WAS GONE EVERYONE WAS IN SLOW MOTION EVERTHING WAS HAPPING SO FAST!!!! "im sorry boys she is gone" "who gave her alcohale??" harry stood up but Niall pushed him back and niall said he did it the nurse slapped his head and said "YOU WERE STUPID!!!!! YOU CAUSED HER TO DIE HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW ACCOMPLISHED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?" "no" Niall said quietly his hand were behind his back and looked at the ground. this was to sad........................................ suddenly her eyes flutterd open and she didnt talk couldnt mover her hands her legs just her eyes this was amazing!

Chapter 10 is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!

im going to do it at 3:00 my fingers are tired

                                                                                                                                          ~Hailey