Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE READ!!!!

HEYY:) OK THIS IS GONNA GET HARD OK WELL THANK YOU FOR MY 256 READS AND MY 3 VOTES AND MY 3 COMMENTS THAT MEANS ALOT!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I NEVER KNEW MY STORY WAS INSTERING ENOUGH BUT NOW I GUESS IT IS OK WELL HERES THE HARD PART I NEED 15 MORE READS SO I CAN DO CHAPTER 14 OR 7 COMMENTS! SO YEA YOU DECIDE SO I WILL HAVE 10 COMMENTS AND 271 READS okay thats all i ask!!! well enjoy the story 

                                                                                                                        ~Hailey

KayLee's POV

The light flashed before my eyes i just stood there silent and frozen like a statue the masked guy had a paper towel and a bottle  of chloroform  and he went over to me a louis and he put it over my mouth and he held my nose so i can breathe through my mouth and i inhaled it threw my mouth and everthing just got fuzzy and dizzy    I woke up with a extream headache i looked at myself i was tied up in a rope with my hand tied to my feet and a blindfold on and a piece of duct tape on my mouth i saw louis in the back seat not up yet the guy looked back there to see my eyes wide he ripped the piece of duct tape of my face i screamed because it hurt!! "Hello my dear how was your slumber?" Peachy i said with no expesion. "is your brother up yet?" No, hes not my brother hes my boyfriend. Umm, how long was i out? "about 10 days" well that explains why my ribcage is showing because i havent ate anything besides stabucks  thought to myself. Ohh, were are we? " cant tell you princess sorry" IM NOT A PRINCESS NOW LET ME AND MY BOYFRIEND GO OR I WILL SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN BREAK A WINDOW YOU KNOW I WAS IN CHORUS AND I CAN BREAK GLASS!!! "sweetheart calm down "  I WILL NEVER CALM DOWN YOU JERK" "KayLee why are you screaming, love?" Louis?? you awake? "Yess where are we?" Well, louis, dear, honey, umm we are in a van and we got kidnapped "WHAT!!??!?!"  Yup.. i said popping the "p" " HOW!!??" well me and you got chloroformed and then it all happend from there "whos this idoit KayLee?" " the "Idoit" has a name its David" "Well "DAVID" as you call yourself where the Fudge balls are we!" "Well Louis I Can't tell you that" "WHY THE FUDGE BALLS NOT!!" "well you are kinda sorta mabey being kiddnapped here so........ yea" Louis WHAT DO WE DO???????

"How am i supposed to know this is my first time getting kiddnapped..."

Well you should know what to do

"Well im not Jesus!"

" You know i can here you guys right" 

Shut up David 

"Make me"

Ok i'll Scream! Louis honey cover ur ears

AHHHHHHHHHHHH my high pitched scream broke a window it was cracked

Told you

THIS IS MY DADS CAR HES GONNA KILL ME THANKS TO YOU... THATS IT YOUR GETTING CLOROFORMED!!! 

NOOO- he pluugged my nose so i had to breathe out my mouth i felt fuzzy louis said something and i drifted of to sleep.....

AHHH ANOTHER CIFFHANGER WELL READ THE AUTHORS NOT OR ELSE U WILL  NOT GET CHAPTER 14!!                                                                                       ~Hailey