and another

Harry's POV

I rush to the Potions room, running late because Ron and Hermione refuse to talk to me after our fight last night. It doesn't help that a certain group of Slytherins keep taunting me. I get to the Potions room door and that's where I hesitate; Snape's gonna be pissed, probably place me with someone who hates me, I screw up the potion, Snape has me drink it, and I get sent to the hospital wing again. I sigh and open the door, only to see Snape's glare for interupting him.

"Fifty points from Gryffindor for Mr Potter's tartiness and rude interuption." I hear the Gryffindor's groan and Slytherin's snicker. I make my way to my seat, the only empty seat, next to Ronald. He glares at me but I ignore him as I listen to Snape. And so class begins.

-Time skip-

--End of class--

Snape walks around checking the potions. I stare straight ahead as Ronald stirs the potion. I hear a 'plop' as something lands in the potion. I turn my head and I see Malfoy smirking. I turn to Ronald who hadn't even noticed. I sigh and rub my face.

I stay silent as Ronald shoves the vile of potion into my hands. I look up to see Snape glaring at me. I put the vile to my lips and I see Malfoy freeze as I swallow it like a shot of firewhiskey. I feel my body shaking as I skrew my eyes shut.

Draco's POV

I watch as Potter began to shake violently, his eyes screwed tight as if in pain. I instantly regret putting the dragons blood in their potion. A dark green cloud of smoke appears around Potter. Severus rushes forwards as the smoke clears. But Potter's gone, replaced with a smaller boy about one or two years old. Suddenly everyone starts laughing at the boy, who's slowly backing towards the door, tears streaming down his face. Severus smirks at the boy as I walk along to wall towards the door. Severus walk forwards and attempts to grab the boy, who suddenly sprints for the door. I look around the class who's still laughing before untying my robes, causing them to fall to the ground. I run after the boy in my black slacks and dark green button down dress-shirt. I see the baby Potter running out into the courtyard and towards the lake. I hear someone shouting Harry's name from behind me and the boy speeds up if thats even possible. I catch up to him at the lake because he slows down to look around in panic. I slowly make my way towards him and he sees me. I stop as he backs away from me. I kneel down and hold out my arms. I look out over the lake and I feel his body crash into mine. He sobs into my chest as he clings to my shirt. I wrap my arms around him and he tenses slightly. I rub soothing circles on his back. His sobs turn to whimpers and I stand with him in my arms. I turn and walk calmly towards the castle. I ignore the whispers from other students as I make my way to the headmasters office. I murmur in Potter's ear as I walk, calming him down. I get to the headmasters office and walk inside without knocking. I see Severus and Dumbledor glaring at one another.

"You two look like children when you do that." I say and both Severus and Dumbledor jump and look at me, then the child in my arms. I sit in one of the chairs across from the headmaster and the door flies open with a crash. Harry begins to tremble in my arms and I rub circles on his back. I tilt my face downwards and whisper to him, ignoring the people in the room, that have started shouting. "It's alright, no ones gonna hurt you, they're angry because they're scared for you, they're scared of what happened, but they still love you and will protect you from anything." He slowly stops trembling and I look up. Only to meet the gaze of a very pissed of group of Weasely's and Granger.

"Malfoy, what the fuck did you do to Harry?!" The Weasely from my year shouts. What's his name, what's his name? Remus? No that's the werewolf. R-r-Ren? No that's the fourth year Hufflepuff. R-Ronald? Ah, yes that's his name. Ronald snatches Potter from my grasp and thrusts him towards the female Weasely. Her names Ginerva, I think. Potter begins to squirm in her grasp. I see Ronald's face turning as red as his hair. Severus clears his throat, catching the attention of the Weasely's and Granger. Ginerva must have put Potter down because he begins to crawl towards the door. I silently get out of my chair as Severus talks. I walk over to Potter, who's trying to reach for the door handle. I crouch down next to him.