Changes

Picture is Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides (BVB) and that is Harry's hair cut.

Harry

It's the year after the war and everything has changed. I've changed.
I haven't talked to Ron or Hermione or any of the Weasely's or my other friends since the war ended. I'd dropped off the face of the map, wanting to be alone.
I think everyone expects me to be the same as I was, under the pressure of war, under Dumbledweebs manipulating. I think they think I'll be the same.
But I'm not.
I've changed.
I'm exactly like I wanted to be, but I never could with everyone controlling my life and my choices. I have to go back to Hogwarts this year because of what happened in the war. Eighth years. That's what they're calling the people who are able to come back. I really don't want to go. But Dumbledweebs insisting I do, so I might as well get it over with.
•*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*•
At Kings Cross

I push my trolley down the plate form towards 9 3/4. Everyone keeps moving away from me with looks of distrust and fear. I smirk. I must have changed a lot if I scare people. I can't tell any more I'm use to it. I've always been into what I'm wearing but I was scared of judgement now I just don't care.
I'd chosen my clothes especially for this occasion;
Black skinny jeans that cling to my arse, legs and crotch, a black button down dress shirt, a black waist coat with green lining and a silver pocket watch in the pocket, black dragon hide mid-shin boots, black eyeliner and mascara on my eyes, a black eyeliner tear drop on my cheek, my black hair cut short and combed to be straight and a fringe (Andy Biersack from black veil brides hair cut). I walk through the wall and I notice people rushing around.
This'll be fun.
I can't wait till they see my tattooed sleeves (tattoos all over your arms and nowhere else if you didn't know) they'll freak for sure. I smirk. I've grown over the summer and now I'm around a foot taller than everyone, maybe taller cause of my boots. I abandon my trolley in the middle of the crowd and lift my trunk with ease. I lift my midnight feathered owl named Shadow. I walk onto the train and stroll down the corridors of the train, trunk hanging over my shoulder, my owls cage hanging loosely at my side. I find an empty compartment and I walk in. I shove my trunk on the empty shelf above me and I place sleeping Shadow next to it. I turn and close the compartment door and I pull down the blind. I stretch my arms up and then flop down on the seat, taking up the whole seat, my legs propped up against the wall. I put an arm over my eyes, the other on my stomach.

God I'm gonna miss my car, my shiny black Ferrari Enzo. My baby. It makes me feel so free. I sigh. Dumbledweebs said we had to resorted. I'll just go to where I belong like I should've done in first year. Slytherin. Hell I bet it'll shock the hell out of most people. Wait until they find out I was adopted from the Potters. I smirk. I don't blame my... Mother- no my carrier- seeing as he's male and all. Damn Snape to this seriously, treats his own son like shit only to try save me, I doubt he knows thou, he will definitely be able to tell now, or he should. I sigh again. I guess they conceived me before Tom was evil, it really hurt, having to kill my own father. At least I can remember him from before he was evil; I have his eyes- Dark forest green. At least that's what I remember from the diary. I wish I didn't need to destroy it, it was nice talking to my father without anyone thinking I was crazy. I miss him so much- I wish I didn't need to kill him.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as someone knocks on the compartment door. It slides open and I feel someone walk in.
"I wonder who this joker is?" I hear Draco Malfoy's voice and I smirk.
"I din'know probably some newby." I hear Basile Zabini reply and they sit down across from me. They talk quietly for a few minutes until the compartment door suddenly slams open.
"What the hell are yoooou doing here, Malfoy?" I hear Ronald sneer.
"Oh calm down Ronald. Malfoy have you seen Harry anywhere? We can't find him." Hermione speaks up.
"No sorry Granger, I haven't, but this bloke thinks he owns the place." I know he's talking about me but I honestly don't care. I roll to my side and curve so my whole body fits on the seat. My slightly arched back lifts my shirt, revealing my lower back. There's scars traveling up my shirt and down my pants. But there are also a tattoo there, right above my pants.
Tears in my eyes,
Burns
Marks
Scars on my skin.
I hear an intake of breath and I hear the compartment door close. I feel someone sit in the curve of my knees and I hear someone else sit across from me.
"Why don't we move? There's an compartment next door with Luna and Ginny in it."
"What's the point were gonna be there in a few minutes." Ronald says.
"Oh, we'd better leave to get changed." Hermione says quickly and they all rush out to get changed. I roll to my back and I sit up as the train stops. The train whistles and I grab my trunk and Shadow. I carry my trunk over my shoulder and Shadow hoots quietly. I walk out of the train and into the closest carriage after putting my trunk and owl with the others. I have my sunglasses on so no one can see my eyes. I stretch my legs out and put them on the opposite seat. I hear the carriage door open and I hear a familiar huff and I know it's Ronald and Hermione. They chatter all the way to the castle. They jump out and continue with the chatter. I climb out slowly and I feel quite a few pairs of eyes on me. I whistle lowly. "Nice work on the castle Dumbledweebs." I say to myself with a chuckle and I walk towards the front door. I get to the Great hall and I push open the doors. I walk along to walls on the Slytherin side and stop close to the staff table, next to Snape. I notice the rest of the eighth years standing along the walls and the rest of the school at their tables. Then the first years arrive.
This will take a while.
>time skip<