kinks and home

Harry

When you've been kidnapped by death eaters and they're torturing you, you are not meant to enjoy it.

But ever since Malfoy and his croons Hexed me in moaning Myrtles bathroom, alone, I've developed a kink. And now I can't get it enough. I think I startles a shit load of death eaters maybe even Voldemort himself when I was hit with the Cruciatus Curse and I moaned in pleasure instead of screaming. They've been trying to hurt me for three weeks now. My favorite person to give me pleasure is Draco Malfoy. I love how he chains me, curses me, beats me and then when he's out of anger he just stares. I think I'm going crazy.

Draco

I walk into the dungeon to see the Famous Harry fucking love of my life Potter, he's smiling at me, while laying on his back. I'm not even allowed in here. I walk over to him and straddle his stomach. I notice his breath hitch and he lifts his hand slowly. I take it and place it on my face.

"Hi Draco." I smile at him softly. He sounds so weak, I need him, I need him so bad. "Draco?" I look at him and he wipes away my tears.

"I've always loved you." His eyes widen and I hang my head, ashamed at my outburst.

"I love you too." I look up and he smiles. I scramble up and pull him to his feet. I pull him into a kiss and he moans louder than usual.

I pull him towards the door and up to my room. He undresses us quickly and pushes me on the bed. He stares and then kisses my entire body. I shiver and moan in pleasure. I feel his fingers at my entrance and he pushes in and I moan louder. He stretches me and lubricates me. He slides in and I scream in pleasure. He thrusts in me hard and fast.

Soon he slows.

Soon I sleep.

Soon he slips back to the dungeon.

Soon we both realise we didn't use a condom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day

Still Draco

I wake up and run to the bathroom. I vomit in the toilet and then I pull back. The events of the night before hit me and I touch my stomach. I feel a pulse of magic and my eyes widen.

Harry.

I'm carrying Harry's child.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skip cause yeah.

Five months later

Still Draco

I haven't been able to see Harry. The death eaters are keeping an extra good eye on him because apparently my father cause him walking to the dungeon. No one except my Mother knows I'm pregnant.

I'm currently sitting at the top of the stairs. I hear the alarm signalling someone has broken into the wards. I stay where I am, aware that it is the Auror's coming for Harry. Tears slip down my cheeks. I look down as the front door in broken down. I hear shouts and I look up as someone slowly comes towards me. I put my hand over my stomach and wipe my eyes as I meet the eyes of Ronald Weasely. He opens his mouth and I look down as if to be yelled at.

"Malfoy." I don't look at him, but I feel tears slip down my cheeks. "Draco." I look up and he seems shocked. I get up slowly and hold my stomach over my stomach.

"Draco!" My mother call in panic from the bottom of the stairs. I notice everyone staring at my now showing stomach. I make my way down stairs and walk along the hallway. My Mother pulls out of the Auror's grip and rushes to me. "Draco, you're meant to be in bed." I hear Weasely following us.

"He was kicking again, telling me his daddy will finally be safe." I hear my Mother stop and gasp. I continue walking and I get to the door of the dungeon. I open it and step away. Tears stream down my face. I slowly walk to the stairs and sit down. I feel him kick again and I look down. "I know baby, he's going to be safe, hopefully so will we." I rub circles over my stomach. I hear my father shout as he's pulled out of the dungeon. Then I hear quiet footsteps padding towards the door. I look up and I see Harry look over at me. I feel the baby kick hard and I close my eyes in pain. I hear him pull away from the aurors and walk to me. I open my eyes and look up at Harry. I smile at him as he stops in front of me. I reach shakily for his hand and place it on my stomach and the baby kicks. I look up at Harry's face and see pure happiness.
"He's yours, you know." He looks up and meets my eye. "From when we..." I trail off, a blush warming my cheeks.
"So why didn't you..?" He trails off and then sees the deatheaters all in cuffs. "Oh." I smile at him. I lean forward and kiss his lips gently. He pulls me up gently and holds me close. "Then your coming with me."
"We'll be apparating." I cover my hand at the world and run up stairs and straight to my bathroom. I vomit up the mornings contense into the toilet. I hear footsteps hesitate to approach. I lean my head against the toilet seat and I sigh at the cold feeling.
"Are you okay?" I hear Harry ask hesitantly and I gesture him closer.
"There's a cup by the sink full it up and pass it here please as well as a cool cloth." He's quick to do as I ask. I feel him sit behind me. I lean against him and sigh as the cool cloth touches my skin. I sip my water and he rubs his hand gently over my stomach. I move his hand down and he feels the bump.
"That's his head." I move his hand to the other side and stop. "And that's his butt." I came practically feel Harry smiling. I hear two sets of footsteps but I do nothing. I feel him kick and I move Harry's hand. Harry laughs and I hear the footsteps pause.
"He's got the Evan's temper." I think it's more the Black temper, because as soon as you stop paying attention...." I pause, going quiet. And he kicks again. I giggle. "He demands attention." I rest my head on his shoulder. I feel baby go still as I relax against Harry. I begin to drift.
"Have you had any cravings?" He asks softly.
"You. I've been craving you, I haven't been able to sleep properly. Too much..." I trail off as I drift off to dreamland.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Harry

I watch as Draco slip off to dream land. I pick him up gently and lift him in my arms I turn and look at Ron in to doorway. He nods to me and we walk down stairs. Mrs Malfoy follows us and hands me a bag if Draco's things.
"Please take care of him." She whispers and I nod. Of course I will especially since Draco was the one thing keeping me alive. We get to the apperation point and I smile to Mrs Malfoy. She waves as we apperate away.
--line break---------
We land at the Burrow whilst the other Aurors go to the ministry with the Deatheaters.
"Harry!" I hear someone shout only for Ron to shush them. Draco mumbles something and snuggles closer. I look up to see everyone staring at Draco and I. I see Ginny and Dean smiling at us and Hermione with her hand over her mouth.
"Am I allowed to sit down? A Pregnant man is quite heavy."
"I'm not fat." I hear Draco mumble into my collarbone and I smile. I feel the baby kick against my side. I laugh a bit. "Told you." I walk to a chair and sit down with Draco in my lap. I put my hand on Draco's stomach.
"How far along is he?" Mrs Weasley asks and I look up.
"I'm not sure, hardly to tell the time in the dark." She nods in understanding. "We'll have to wait for Draco to wake to find out for sure." They all nod.
"Why don't you wake him then?" Ginny asks innocently. The twins shake their heads.
"Don't do that. Never wake a pregnant woman, I'm guessing its the same with Pregnant men."
"I don't want to anyway." I say quietly. "He said he wasn't sleeping properly." I yawn and they smile.
"Go to bed Harry." I nod and lift Draco. I take him upstairs and into my room.
I'm safe.
Draco's safe.
Our baby's safe.
My family's safe.
And I'm finally home.