True self revealed

Harry

Scars.
Burns.
Tears.
Bruises.
Broken bones.
Lost hope.
Broken screams.
No voice.
I'm back with them.
They hate me, abuse me, rape me and yet I have to go back.
I tried telling them what the Dursley's do to me, but they don't believe me and if they do, they think I'm being dramatic.
I feel myself breaking.
I know they won't kill me. But they'll cut it close. I get daily beatings. My uncle and cousin rape me every night. My aunt, oh my sweet aunt. She tries to heal me, comfort me. I know she's the one beaten when I'm at school. I know, I can tell, I'm not as stupid as people believe me to be.
...•••...•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••...•••...
My uncle has just finished his nightly rape session. My cousin had been in before him. I can't scream. I can't speak.
One night to go and then I can leave to Hogwarts. One night to go and I can get my aunt away from here. I hear my uncle screaming from in the kitchen for me to make him dinner. I scramble up and quickly forget my rapes. I run and quickly start dinner. My aunt helps and soon we have food on the table. We rush out of the room. My aunt packs mine and her things and I try help but my hands are shaking too badly. She smiles at me and I give her a shaky smile.
My birthday was a few weeks ago, so now I'm of legal age, I can use magic. I've been using a lot of wand less and wordless magic, since I can't speak.
The reason I can't speak is because my uncle tried to slit my throat the day before my birthday. My magic healed me but it couldn't heal the broken cords.
My aunt pulls me to the street and summons the knight bus with her wand.
Yes she's a witch, a medwitch too, even she couldn't heal me. She pulls me aboard.
"Oh god." I hear the bus drive say as my aunt helps me into bed.
"Shh, he's still awake. Take us to the Leaky Cauldron, please." He nods and we speed off.
...•••...•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•...•••...
All too soon we arrive.
My aunt helps me out of the bus and the bus driver hands me a whistle.
"So you can summon us with out speech." I take his hand and smile at him. "It's alright, Mr Potter." He says quietly and my aunt pulls me away.
"Thank you." She says quietly and he nods.
"It's alright, Ms Evans." She smiles before leading me into the Leaky Cauldron. I notice that it's turned day and I look at my aunt.
"I was hoping you would sleep so I asked him to take the long root." I nod and we walk into Diagon Alley. We quickly buy my books and put them in my trunk. We rush to the street and I whistle for the knight bus.
"Kings Cross and quick." My aunt says. And we're off.
....•••...•••..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••••.....•••
My aunt and I quickly get past the barrier at Kings Cross. I see the Malfoy's and I know my aunt knows them. I try keep her back but she pulls me over. I turn my back so Draco doesn't see me. I stare at the window before the entrance.
"Draco, can you look after my nephew while at Hogwarts. I know they are resorting the houses this year from fifth year up."
"Of course, I can, Petunia." Draco's voice says from behind me.
"Harry, don't be rude." I turn my fully so I'm looking at my aunt. She smiles and pets my hair.
"Potter? You want me to look after Potter?!" Draco exclaims and I cringe at the volume of his voice. I step back and cringe as my aunt yells at him. I step back again. Most people are yet to arrive so its not crowded. I step back again and look at the Malfoy's who scold Draco. I step back again, and then again. Now I'm half way back to the entrance.
"Harry?" I hear Ron shout and I see my aunt look over. I tense up and he slaps my back. I drop to my knees and curl up on myself. "Harry?" His voice becomes concerned and I hear my aunt rush over.
"What did you do?" My aunt shout at him and they begin to argue. I crawl away. I stop in front of someone. I look up and see Draco. He crouches and pulls me into a hug. He holds me and I cry into his chest. I feel my tears stop and he pulls me to my feet. He lets me go and I look up at him. I hear a slap and I freeze. I turn and see my aunt cling to her cheek. I see Ron with his hand raised. I feel tears gather in my eyes. I look at Draco and I walk to my aunt. I take her hand off and I gently touch her cheek, healing her. I turn to my aunt and look to Mrs Malfoy. Mrs Malfoy takes my aunt away from them. I look at Ron and shake my head. He looks shocked as I walk to him and push him back. He stumbles and I push again. He falls and I straddle him. I put my hand on his chest.
"You touch my aunt or anyone else I care about like that again, I will leave you in the spiders nest." I say in his mind. I feel someone pull me off and I try pull away.
"Harry stop." I hear Draco say and I tense. He puts me on the ground and I look at him.
"What the fuck Malfoy?" I pull Draco away and onto the train after kissing my aunt on the cheek. He leads me to the back of the train.
.•.•.•. Time lapse.•.•.•. in Great Hall.•.•.
Draco stands beside me as we wait for our names to be called.
"Malfoy, Draco!" Professor McGonagal calls and he smiles at me before walking up. I wait a few minutes before the hat shouts "SLYTHERIN!" He smiles before he sashays to the Slytherin table. My mind blanks.
"Potter, Harry." I walk up to the stool and the school whispers. I notice my aunt next to Madam Pomfrey.
"Hmm Mr Potter back aga- oh my dear boy. I'm so sorry for what has happened. Yes I know nothing's changed but it's gotten worse. I still think you should be in Slytherin."
"Then make it so, I don't care anymore, I just don't want to be hurt."
"Again, I am sorry my dear boy. You will be in SLYTHERIN!" The hall drops into silence. I stand shakily as I walk to the Slytherin table. I notice the Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin table notice my shaking hands and the scar at my throat. I look at my aunt and she walks over. We both look at Draco. She sits me next to him, making Pansy move over. I open my mouth to protest but my aunt looks at me and I close it and look down. I notice her give Draco a Potion and whisper in his ear. He nods and she walks off.
"So Potter, What happened to you?" Pansy says bluntly. I touch her hand and she jumps at the sudden contact. I move her hand to my throat and run her fingers down. She gasps and looks at me. I look at Draco and he squeezes my hand. I drop Pansy's hand as I feel eyes on me and I look up. I see all of the head table and most of the school looking at me. I look at Draco and my hands begin to shake. He pulls me into his lap and I bury my face in his shoulder. He hold both my shaking hands in one of his and hold me around my waist to keep me from slipping. I feel my body relax but I don't move away.

"Harry Potter." I hear Dumbledore call for the stage. The school turns to me and I open my eyes. I stare at the Headmaster and he frowns. I look away from his stare, to look at my aunt. She puts on a fake smile as she looks over the school, but I see the sadness in her eyes. "Would you come back to the stage?" I look over at him again and frown. The headmaster frowns at me as I do as I'm told. I get to the stage and look up at the headmaster. "Why don't you tell the school what Hogwarts is like?" I glare at him and cross my arms. I look over at my aunt and see the look of outrage clear on her face. I tilt my head and I turn my head to Slytherin table. I see Draco and Pansy looking angry, making the others look outraged. I look back at Dumbledore and stared. "Well?"

"He can't speak you idiot!" My aunt shrikes and I look over at her and roll my eyes. I lift my hand and make a motion in the air. "Not out loud anyway." I roll my eyes again and touch the headmasters temple.

"You left me there in the first place, you let an innocent man go to jail, and left me to suffer at the hand of magic hating muggle, you are to blame for the consequences." I remove my hand as the Gryffindors stand. Dumbledore stumbles back and stares in shock. I pull down the collar of my shirt, flashing the scar and he swallows. I turn and walk between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor tables. I feel someone trip me and I catch myself on the bench. People begin to laugh. I spin fast as I stand and punch Weasley in the nose. Ron holds his nose and I jump on him. I place my hand on his throat. I open my eyes and stare down at him. "touch me or the people I care about again and I'll get us both kicked out of this school. Or better yet I'll take you to the spider's net in your underwear." Ron's eyes widen in horror and terror as he realises that I'm threatening him. I stand gracefully and straighten my robes. I walk out of the great hall.
...

Please dont judge to harstly I was really upset when I wrote this and needed to put my emotions into something