#39. You Meet His Sister(s)

HEY! Finally decided to do this one because it was the most requested since I first put this book out so I hope you enjoy :)

----

Devin: Today was the day you were going to finally meet Devin's sisters. On the outside you seemed calm, cool, and collected but on the inside you were in hysterics. Knocking on the front door, you were greeted by Lexi, who let you in. You went up to her room and talked about any and everything. Jazzy soon came in. The three of you bonded over things like music and tv shows until Devin came in and waved the two off to be with his girl.

Kevin: "Calm down, Y/N, you act like Shari's gonna kill you." Kevin said laughing at you. You rolled your eyes and prepared for the worst. What if Shari doesn't like me and thinks that Kev could do better? You shook the thoughts from your head and went behind him, following suit into his house. "Shari! Y/N is here to meet you," Kevin called out. Shari came out of her room and greeted you. Kevin left you and Shari to talk. You found out you actually had a lot in common and you two become great friends.

Daniel:  "This is Mariah, Mariah this is Y/N," Daniel say introducing you to his smiling sister. So nice to finally meet you! I've heard so many things about you from Daniel!" she squeals. Daniel blushes and smiles."I've heard so many nice things about you both as well!" you reply happily. You'd been somewhat nervous about meeting his sister, but it seems like you worried for no reason. "Y/N , do you want to go for lunch, and then hit up the mall?" Mariah asks, smiling ear to ear. You look at Daniel and he shrugs with a smile. "Sounds awesome!" you smile. You spend the rest of the day shopping, eating and talking with your new, almost like, older sister.