#20. "I'm Pregnant"

AYEE so this is the first part to the pregnancy series. I'll be starting these every so often and I couldn't wait to start this one! Enjoy!

---

Devin: Another shirt you couldn't fit into anymore. You sighed and ran a hand through your hair as you thought about what you were going to tell Devin. You walked towards him and sat in between his legs. "Hey babe," Dev said, "you look tired. You good?" he asked. "Um, yeah...Dev I have something to tell you." Devin looked at you with concern in his eyes. "I'm pregnant"
Devin moved you from his lap as he stared down at the ground. "Okay, Devin, I know you're upset and everything with this baby thing,
but -" Devin stopped you mid-sentence. "Upset? I'm the furthest from upset!" He said jumping up. He took both your hands and kissed them. "We're gonna get through this together."

Kevin: You weren't feeling too good and you kept regurgitating every so often. You stopped to wonder if you were possibly expecting. No, I couldn't be, right? You went downstairs to where Kevin was. "Hey, Kev, do you remember the last time we had sex? You did use a condom right?" you asked taking a bite out of an apple. "Uh...I don't remember (Y/N). Why? You're not pregnant are you?" he chuckled. His laughs were briefly paused as he looked at you. "Right?" he asked again. "I don't know Kev, I'm not exactly too sure that I am." He sighed and picked up his car keys. "I'm going to the pharmacy. Don't go anywhere." When he came back, you took the test. One line for negative, two lines for positive. You lifted the test up and looked at it. // The two lines proved it all. You walked out the bathroom and there stood Kevin. "I'm pregnant." He smiled at you and at the thought of becoming a dad. "I love you so much. And I love you too," he said softly tapping your belly.

Daniel: It was Daniel's birthday. For months Daniel has been talking about wanting to have a baby with you. You thought what better birthday present than this? You set everything up from the party streamers all the way to the appetizers. As people started arriving to the party, you went to find Daniel. You looked in your bedroom and saw him taking apart the whole room. You smirked. "Sorry, Daniel. You're not gonna find your present in here." Daniel sighed. "I can't wait to find out what it is this year. Your gifts have always been something I looked forward to every year." As the party soon came to a pause, you thought it would be the perfect time for the surprise. You walked up to Daniel and gave him the box. He opened it up and his mouth dropped. He lifted you up and kissed you. "I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" Daniel screamed as he carried you around the party.