#24. You're On Your Period

A/N i was thinking about making this one and a lot of people are immature af so don't be those people or parrish under the floorboards ok enjoy

--

Devin: "How does that feel?" Devin asked while rubbing your lower stomach. "It feels great, thank you," you sighed, closing your eyes. You were really sore with all the cramps you were recieving and you really felt like you needed to cry. Devin slowly got up and tapped a few buttons on his phone. He played slow, calming music on Spotify as he continued to rub your stomach. "You're too good to me, Dev," you breathed out.

Kevin: Pain was an understatement of what you were feeling. You felt like you were being stabbed in your side over and over again. Awhile ago, Kevin came over to hang out but left when he saw you in pain. You thought he wouldn't come back, but to your surprise, he did. He brought pizza, candy, and a gallon Arizona Tea. "Kev, you got all over this for me?" you asked, looking around. "Anything for you, my love." He said kissing you.

Daniel: You spent the entire day in bed and you definitely weren't intending on moving. You were also too hormonal to ask for anything. Daniel was there with you, rubbing your forehead and massaging your sides. He pulled you onto his lap and started singing to you. "Can we get closer? Get to know each other better?" You smiled as you drifted off to sleep in Daniel's arms.