#28. He Cheats On You (A/N!!)

A/N: I'm going to put a pause on the pregancy series for a while! It'll be back verryyyyyy soon.

---
Devin:
You fumbled through your purse, looking for your house keys to your apartment you shared with you boyfriend Devin. He was out with his friends for a bit longer so you had the house to yourself for a little while. You unlocked the door, walking in, immediately being hit with the strong smell of perfume and cologne. "Devin must've been back already." you thought, thinking nothing of it. You walked closer towards your room you both shared, hearing moans coming from inside the door. Inching closer and closer, you reached the door and slightly cracked it open, peeking inside. There he was, Devin was lying down with a girl hovering over him. You kicked the rest of the door open, leaving a dent in the wall. "Devin! What the fuck is this?" you shouted. The girl rushed to pick up her clothes, covering herself with Devin in front of her. "Y/N! It's not what it looks like! I just- I-" you cut him off, "Save it, Devin. If you want to cheat with some ugly bitch, go for it." You walked towards the girl and slapped her, along with Devin. "Enjoy yourselves, assholes."

Kevin:
You and Kevin decided to go out to a party to celebrate his success with the boys after the tour. Kevin told you to meet him there as you were taking forever to get ready. When you finished, you took a cab to the venue. Checking your phone along the way, you opened a Instagram dm sent to you 8 minutes ago. The dm showed a picture that seemed to be where the party was being hosted. It had Kevin kissing a girl straight on the lips. You smiled to yourself, thinking it was a photoshopped photo. Arriving at the party, you noticed people looking at you with sorrow in their eyes as if something drastic had happened. "Have you seen Kevin?" you asked a fan. They told you that he was somewhere out back with a girl. You thanked them and followed the directions given. You stopped dead in your tracks, seeing why everyone was looking at you differently coming in. Kevin was full on making out with another girl. You stomped up to them, pulling them apart. Not giving him the chance to say anything, you pushed Kevin into the pool, dragging the girl he was with by the hair into the pool with him. "I hate you!" you screamed at him, running away with tears in your eyes.

Daniel:
You had come home early from work to take your break. You walked in and took off your shoes and unbuttoned your shirt, walking to your room. "Daniel?" you called, "are you home?" You heard shuffling and pounding coming from your room. "Yeah, I'm here!" Daniel called back. You entered the room and saw Daniel looking around the room as if something was out of place. Your eyes wandered to the floor also, searching for something you didn't know you were looking for. Looking across the bed, you saw a pair of hot pink panties. You walked over to them, picking them up with your pointer and thumb. "Um, Daniel what the fuck are these? They sure as hell aren't mine." you said, putting your hand on your hip, eyeing Daniel. He started to look around again, his eyes stopping on the bathroom door. You walked to the bathroom, slaming the door open to a half naked girl sitting on the toilet. You jumped on her, punching her repeatedly, yelling curse words. Daniel pulled you off of her, running to her aid. "Have fun together. Go to hell!" you screaming walking away from them.