#7. Lingerie

Devin:

You were currently stripping down for your cover shoot for a popular magazine with a new band. As you were looking at your body in the mirror, you felt a presence behind you. You whipped your head around and saw one of the boys you would be working with also removing his clothes, Devin you think his name was. You blushed and continued to prepare for the shoot. "You know, when you go to pick the lingerie, you should get the white one with the fringe. You'll look sexy."

Kevin:

Today was the day. After a long relationship with him, you were getting married to Kevin Alston. Along with the wedding there comes the honeymoon. You two were finally tying the knot and you were ending your celibacy. Under your wedding dress you wore a black laced bra with matching panties. At the end of the ceremony, Kevin didn't waste anytime to get you into the just married getaway car. Let's just say once he saw you in your undergarments, he was at a lost of words (generally and sexually.)

Daniel:

You and Daniel scheduled a shopping day for the two of you to get away from Daniel's work. Window shopping, you guys found yourselves at Victoria's Secret. Daniel smirked as he knew that he would be getting some tonight, while you looked like a kid in a candy shop. You pulled Daniel's hand into the store. He choose three different set of bras and panties for you to show him. You ended up going with a red one and Daniel ended up with a boner. Win, win situation.

----

hiii, this is all optional but it would be greatly appreciated of you guys could follow my tbd fanpage! I follow back all fanpages too! my user is tbdfacts -Sam