“I am fine. All this time I was safe” I said to her. “How was it for you there?” I asked her.

“I learnt everything about life there” she said blinking back the tears that were forming. It confirmed my thoughts that she had to face lots of difficulties when she lived in a hostel.

“I am sorr-” I began but she cut me off.

“No. There is no need to apologize. It was… is my fault. I was the eldest one and I should have taken care of you both but I didn’t” she said and sniffed. “I…. I wasn’t a good sister” she said to which both I and Terence shook our head.

“Don’t say that” I said.

“It isn’t your fault” Terence said. “Nothing like this would have happened if we were brought up properly” he said.

“But I shou-” she started but I cut her off.

“It’s all in the past now. We can’t undo what happened” I said and Terence agreed.

“Let us just leave the past in the past” he said.

“I will, only if I know that you have forgiven me” Trudy said looking at me and a drop of tear escaped her eyes.

“There is nothing to be forgiven. You were sent away because of me. I should be the one asking for sorry” I told her and she shook her head.

“No, Templar-”

“Okay instead of repeating again and again let’s say everything is forgotten and forgiven” Terence asked us.

I and Trudy sniffed and nodded together.

“Good. Let’s begin it again with a hug” he said and stretched his hands. We both hugged him from either side and he kissed our heads.

“I missed us” Trudy said.

“Me too” I said.

“Me three” Terence said and I looked at him.

“You sound just like Jan” I said.

“Jan? As in…. January, Terence’s mate?” Trudy asked me and I nodded.

“What can I say? Special effects of being close to her” Terence said dreamily.

“By the holy Goddess Terence, you sound like a girl” Trudy said shaking her head disapprovingly while he frowned at her and I had to bite back my laugh at this.

“I do not” Terence said.

“You so do” Trudy said waving off Terence’s glare.

“Okay, let’s go home. We have a wedding to attend in the evening” I said so that they wouldn’t argue here.

“Wedding? Who’s getting married?” Trudy asked confused.

“My third….. I mean my pack’s Third-in-command” I said and turned to open the back door of my Arrogant so that they couldn’t see me closing my eyes shut as I realized my mistake while introducing Cam.

“Your pack?” she asked me frowning and I nodded. “You didn’t join the pack after knowing Rett is your mate?” she asked me with eyes as wide as saucers.

“Ummm… No” I said guiltily.

“But why not? He is your mate” she said shocked.

“It’s a little complicated” I told her while Terence placed her bag in the backseat.

“You mean you guys are not together?” she asked in a gasp.

“No… I mean we are together but it is not officially declared” I told her atleast I didn’t officially accept the title of being a Luna. She brushed apart my hair from the neck and gasped louder this time.