Chapter Four

Hope you enjoy gurl! Also this story will now be updated every Saturday. ^^ Also do you like the new cover? Or should I go back to the old one.

Juvia doesn't smile anymore.

She never raises her hand.

And I've forgotten the last time I've heard her voice.

She acts cloudy like her eyes dark, unnerving and waiting for the storm to happen

People now would whisper hateful things in her ear, they would tell her how ugly she was, tell her how that everybody hates her, tell her that she needed to die. I was one of those people.

She began to eat lunch in the bathroom, and when the teacher wasn't talking in class she would plug her hands into her ears, not wanting to her the vile whispers. Her appearance changed a lot too. Her hair was always messy, and dark circles formed underneath her eyes. She looked like she cried a lot. She would also bring this weird doll to school, that looked like a ghost. She would only smile to that, and sometimes I would catch her muttering to it. I couldn't hear her, but I saw her mouth move.

I loved watching her go unhinged.
*•..*•*

One day my friends and I followed her into the bathroom, she couldn't tell we were. I watched her creak the door open to a small stall, and go inside it, She didn't bring food with her

"What a weirdo." Bora claimed laughing. I guess she heard the laugh, because she hurriedly opened the door and stepped out. She then moved her hand around trying to find an object, she then grabbed my hand.

"Who are you?" She squeaked, her hand was really cold, it felt as if she were dead.

"I'm Gray." She quickly let go of my hand, and backed away.

"Please don't hurt me." She begged, bowing.

What a fool.

"What's your name?" I asked the now trembling girl.

"Juvia." She muttered.

"I don't like that name it's disgusting. You're new name is Stupid...what's you're name? I questioned.

"My name is not stupid, it's Juvia " She boldly stated. I grabbed her, and she started to scream.

"Hey Bora pee into the toilet!" I hollered over her screeches.

Bora peed into the toilet, and Juvia started kicking. "Stop!" She shouted, I dipped her head into the dirty toilet, bubbles started to form, she looked like she was drowning. I yanked her head out of toilet and she came back gasping.

"What's your name!" I yelled.

"Juvia!" She screamed. I clinched my teeth then dipped her head back into the infested toilet. Her screams underneath the water sounded like when you boil a living crab and it makes that screech noise, wanting it's life back.

For a moment Juvia stopped moving. I quickly yanked her out again.

She was crying and looked helpless.

"What's your name?" I asked again. I saw the "J" sound form onto her mouth, but before she could say it I flung her against the room. Her head hit the sink. She started bleeding.

"Juvia." I heard her muttered.

The sounds of the bells ringing rushed into the bathroom, so we got ready to leave. But, before I left I told her that if she tells anyone what happened, much worse will come.

🌺

----