Chapter 1

Hey gurl. Most of the story will be in Gray's POV. Also this story is loosely based on some manga I read a while ago, I forgot the name sorry :( this story may be updated every 2 weeks idk yet)

~ 10 years ago ~

"Today class, we have a new student," Mr. Martin Huffed. It was chilly out, winter was almost over, but it was still cold out. All the girls started to speculate, and ramble on about what this new student will be like. I don't care, I never did, I never will.

The door suddenly creaked open and all our eyes darted toward it. Out walked a frail girl with dark teal hair. She didn't glimpse at any of us, it was like she didn't know we were here. She was facing the board, and people started to laugh. The teacher turned her around and she know faced us. Her eyes seemed weird, they looked clouded, like how the sky was today.

"Hello, I'm Juvia." She stated.

"And I'm blind."

Oh. I studied her up and down. This was the first time I've ever encountered a blind person in real life. She had some big goofy smile on her face, no one really smiles like that. Mr. Martin  sighed, like he was already annoyed, then graced his hand against the girl's back, guiding her towards a desk near me.

She was just smiling widely as he walked her. Weirdo.  "Sit Here." Mr.Martin ordered. She nodded, then brushed her fingers against the chair before sitting down.
-----
It was now lunch, the teacher left the room to go grab some people's lunches out of the cafeteria. Usually kids would all be grouping their desks together, in their cliques wanting for the food. But today they all gathered around that blind girl.

Mira tapped her and the girl tried her best to turn in the direction Mira was standing in.

"Hi, I'm Mira, nice to meet you." Mira cheerfully sang. The girl waved back, with that weird big grin still plastered on her face. 

"Can I ask a question?" Mira asked, she was bent over and looked like the curious cat in the stories my Mom reads to me. The girl nodded.

"Why aren't you in the retardate classes?"

🌺