Chapter 9 ~ Harrys house

Start from the beginning

Louis point of view.

I walked into a room where Liam and Zayn had taken Harry. I still can't believe what just happened. I sat down next to harry placing my right hand on his shoulder.

" Look Harry you need to control your temper in front of everyone, I know she should'nt have gone in there but one day she would have."

" Louis's right mate you need to learn to get along with her. It's been 15 years " Niall spoke up. I gave him a warm smile and he returned one back.

" I know but what are you guys trying to say? That that thing should come live with me?" Harry spoke.

I turned to face all the lads and they seemed to agree with what harry just said. Maybe it is time that Angel moves in with harry, I mean he can't avoid her forever.

" You know what Harry you finally thought of something smart today! Am going to send Angel to stay with you for a few days, and if you two do not bond or like it than I won't bring her near you again, I promise that." I lifted up my pinkie in front of his face and smiled. Harry looked at me than at the rest of the boys, thinking if he should agree and he did. He connected his pinkie with mine and than grumbled.

" If she pisses me off she goes got it?" I nodded my head vigorously and ran to angel.

Angels point of view

" But El-"

" No buts, Angel I already told you to be on your best behavior and what do you do? You do the complete opposite!" Eleanor was now giving me a lecture on what I did wrong, which was pretty much everything. I honestly think I didn't do anything wrong except the fact I went into a room no one has ever gone in for like 15 years. But hey I was curious! As I pretended I was actually listening to El, I toned out and started remembering my mum's drawings. They were so good, I bet if I met her she would teach me, I wonder how she acted? and if Dad, I mean Harry was ever happy and smiling?

" Angel your living with Harry now."

"Huh? woah what just happened?! I was'nt listening!" my thoughts went away and I was now fully aware of what was going on.

" Your staying with Harry no argument, we're going home and packing." Louis glared at me. It wasn't a angry or mean glare, it was more cheeky and evil. I did not have the energy to fight back so I willing climbed into the car with the others and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran into my room slamming the door ever so hard so people I lived with knew how pissed off I was. How can I stay with him?! I don't want to, but than again maybe I can hear more stories about my mum. I grabbed my suite case and started to pack my clothes, while blaring my boom box to "never growing up" by Avril lavenge. Gosh I love this song! I attempted to dance but I knew I was a fail at dancing I mean I have two left feet. About 30minuties later I heard a soft knock on my door and in came Noah. I quickly turned off my boom box and sat on my bed patting the empty spot for my big bro.

" hey Noah! "  

He sighed. " Angel do you even know what you got yourself into? I don't want uncle Harry to hurt you."

"Noah bear I know I didn't really do the right thing but I'll be fine I mean I won't stay long at his house, it's only a few weeks and am going to be at school most of the day, don't worry" I gave him a reassuring hug and he put me in a headlock messing up my hair.

"Hey not fair!" I tried getting out of his grip which was actually pretty hard. He just chuckled and watched in amusement how I struggled. Ugh he's such a nice brother *note sarcasm *

"come on man let go I have to pack!" he let go and I fixed my hair slightly.

We both started to pack and I made sure my girl clothes were packed before he even came in. After about a few hours of arguing, getting distracted, and eating we finally finished packing my only one bag. I had quickly changed out of my dress into a pair of demin Jean shorts, a baggy shirt and a super man hat. Noah helped me carry my suite case down and to the car. I hugged everyone and said goodbye. I know I may sound a bit dramatic but am going to stay with my father who I've never met in like 15 years, it's kind of scary. I hugged Louis last and the longest. He stroked my hair and whispered.

" Don't be scared he's a nice guy and I'll bet he'll be close to you in no time. " I pulled away and looked into his blue eyes.

" your right. Bye Louis love you" I placed a kiss on his cheek and followed Noah to the car.

The car ride wasn't that long but we finally arrived at his house. I hugged Noah goodbye and approached his door ringing it continually. Smirking I knew this would annoy him so I continued until I was faced to face with the one and only guy.

Harry styles. 

My father.