I choked on my breath and looked at him, eyes wide.

'B70.'

I threw a pillow at him and he caught it with one hand perfectly. 'Did you just peek at it when I was unconscious?' I asked.

'Ah, so it haven't grew.'

I clenched my fists and threw another pillow. 'You pervert!'

He dodged the other one, grabbed my wrist and leaned forward, crashing his lips onto mine. My eyes widened.

He pulled away. 'It tasted like before, didn't it?'

I stared at him in horror. 'HELP!' I screamed and pushed the emergency button by my bed.

-

TOWA REIJI

I smiled, looking at Seijuurou slumped in his seat; frustrated at the fact that Heiwayuki wouldn't acknowledge that he's still alive. Well, to me, it makes sense. She was really sad he was gone and now he made a comeback like that, she was shocked.

'You expected this to be a romantic proposal, eh Seijuurou?' I spoke.

Seijuurou chuckled audibly and looked up at me. 'You don't have to state that. It hurts right here in my heart.' He said.

I laughed softly. 'You know you're lucky she didn't move on.'

That made his smile vanished and he leaned against the seat. 'I was scared, truthfully.' He began.

'Who wouldn't?' I shrugged and took a seat beside him.

'She was different from others. I had this irritation when other males touch her. I had this amusement whenever she's angry at my perverted acts. I had this worried feeling whenever she screamed. I never thought I love her... for real.'

'So how did you figure it out?'

'I sort of did it. I don't know how, the thing just came.'

I smiled. 'Are you really sure she's the woman you want to be with until the end of your life?'

'I'm absolute, Towa, and so are my decisions.'

'You and your quote,' I muttered, shaking my head in response then turned back to him. 'If you're really sure about this, then I guess it'd be zero problem to marry her.'

'How? She pushed me away.'

I patted his shoulder. 'She's in denial state. She cried over you every night since you sort of "came back to life". She was clueless, and because you, young man, you like to flirt with other girls, she wasn't sure if you were being real.'

'Of course I was being serious when I said I want her!' he protested.

'I know. But she doesn't.'

Seijuurou pouted slightly, and I have to admit, even as a guy, I found it somehow attractive. He acts like a child, sometimes. 'Should I go meet her again? I'm afraid she'd get scared of me.' He spoke.

'As the absolute emperor Akashi Seijuurou you are, you should go.' I replied, making him chuckle.

'Thanks, Towa, I'm glad you survived.' He said and left.

Yeah, I do, too.

-

'Why am I still in the hospital, anyway?' she whined at Mamura Mikage who was reading a book.

'You're under probation, I guess.' He shrugged nonchalantly, not looking at her.

Heiwayuki rolled her eyes. 'For what?'