Prologue

[edited]

*5 Years Back*

It was intended to be a one night stand. This isn't what was supposed to happen. I don't know how she found me. I knew she knew who I was. She was a fan.

What happened wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't meant to be. At least, that's what I thought at first. A year after we had that one night stand, there was a knock on my flat's door.

I went to open it, but once I did, nobody was there. I heard a small whimper from below me. I looked down to see a baby. It was so small. It was wrapped in a blue blanket, so I naturally assumed it was a boy.

There was a letter taped to the baby's car seat. I ripped it off and looked at it.

Michael,

I know you think I'm crazy, but do you remember me? You know, Sadie? Your one night stand? You probably don't. I bet you've had lots.
But you have a daughter now. You had mentioned the condom ripped, but I didn't think much of it. I just ignored that fact, until I became pregnant.
I was thinking of abortion, but I decided against it. It costs too much money. I couldn't afford it. So I took the chance of having her.
Here she is though. Your own daughter. She's three months old right now. I tried to take care of her, but I realized I couldn't.

-Sadie
P.S. her name is Danielle Natalie Clifford.
P.P.S I'm still a huge fan.

No.

No.

No.

No.