Bloody Halloween

There was a girl named Megan. Megan took a bath twice everyday. She took one in the morning and one at night.

One night on Halloween, Megan had just finished passing out candy to trick-or-treaters. She was very tired so she decided to get ready for bed. So she went upstairs to take a bath and brush her teeth. Once she reached the bottom of the staircase, she stopped dead in her tracks. A chill went up her spine.

Standing at the top of the stairs, was a little girl dressed all in white. "Who are you?" Megan asked shakily.The girl just smiled evily. Then she faded away. After she dissappeared, a bone chilling giggle could be heard throughout the whole house. Megan just shook it off as her imagination and continued her way up the stairs.

Once she had the tub filled in the bathroom, she slowly eased into the water and closed her eyes. The warm liquid felt soothing on her aching bones. Suddenly the water started to feel thick and uncomfortable. She looked down and screamed.

The bathtub was filled to the rim with bright red blood. Suddenly, that horrible giggle was heard throughout the house again. Then the little girl appeared beside the tub. The only difference about the girl dressed in white was that her evil grin had changed into a absolutely crazy smile. And the fact that now there was a gleaming silver knife in her small hands. The last words Megan ever heard were "Happy Halloween Megan!" before the little girl plunged the knife through her heart.

The next morning, Megan's parents found Megan lying face down in the tub, a look of pure horror on her face.