Sleeping Parlysis

This is real this happens to alot of people.

It all started when Sara was 8 years old she started having Sleep Parlysis(when your awake but can't move, but are you really awake?) Sara had sleep paralysis about once a week . She started talking presripctions to take away the sleep parlysis but it got worse it lasted longer.
Until the age of 14 that one day she slept fine but in the night she woke up but couldn't move she tried screaming and moving, untill she had this feeling that someone was holding her down the pressure was to strong for her and she tried looking at the side and saw nothing. When she looked up on the ceiling she saw a big black fuigure with red eyes lauging at her , his teeth look so pointy she then woke up and everytime she slept she had nightmares about the figure untill one day she had the worst nightmares of all time. She was awake and she could walk but suddenly she looks in the side of her the black fuigure is standind there looking straight at her . The last feeling she had was she got hit in the back of her head and everything went black. She woke up and had a comma soon she died because she was depressed and scared of seeing that black figure again.