Can't Nobody Do It Like You

Start from the beginning

I turned around to look at him as he unbuttoned his shirt and as he worked that, I undid his belt and pants, taking them down.

I took off the nice lingerie I had on so it wouldn't get torn or anything and took my hair completely down. I grabbed my phone off the dresser, tapping on a playlist.

His fingertips dug into my waist before he began walking me backwards and turned me towards the bed, bending me over the edge.

(A/N: no this isn't gonna hurt the baby, just forget she's even pregnant for a minute lmao

And we just gone have a little prayer before we get into this freakiness. Amen.)

"You sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure." I laughed, as he picked up a loop and tightened my wrists together.

I stared at him as he picked up another, spreading my legs and he tightened it on the back of my knee.

He did the same to my other leg so I couldn't move and my back slightly arched so my stomach wasn't directly laying on the bed.

I bit my lip with anticipation as he moved my hair over my shoulder.

My eyes widened and I hissed as an ice cube glid down my spine, followed with his kisses.

His index and middle finger massaging my clitt before they pumped into me.

It didn't take long to get me soaked and his hands lifted my hips, and he rubbed his tip at my base, teasing me for a minute.

I tried to move but I couldn't, and he chuckled lowly.

He finally slid into me and I moaned, yanking at the west restraints.

As much as I wanted to run from it, I couldn't, which is exactly what he wanted.

I buried my mouth into the comforter as his long, deep strokes went perfectly with the song playing, and he kissed below my ear.

My walls tightened along with the classic leg quivers and I clutched onto the sheets as best as I could as my climax hit.

He pulled out as I tried to come down from that natural high he gave me and I felt him begin to untie me.

I rubbed my wrists where the ropes were previously, and sat up on my knees.

"On the bed." I commanded.

He raised his eyebrows at me and chuckled, amused because it was rare for me to ever try and take control.

He got on the bed with his back to the pillows, and propped hisself up on his elbows, playing with his chin hair, looking like a god.

I smiled nervously, and grabbed the ropes used on me, and tied both of his hands up and tested it to make sure he couldn't move them.

"What you doing mook?" he laughed and I shrugged, crawling downward and getting between his legs.

I leaned down, and took him into my mouth and went as deep as I could.

"Shit," he pulled at the ropes but they didn't budge.

I moved so my butt was facing him and I used one hand to strike him and one hand to rub myself as he watched.

"Fuck," he yanked at the ropes again and I giggled.

I hooked my leg over the other side of him and hovered over him, kissing his lips and when I pulled away his eyes were still closed.

"Wait til I get out this shit." he chuckled, still jerking at the thick ropes as I held him in my left hand and began to sit on it.

"What'll happen?" I smirked as he threw his head back, letting out a husky groan.