Chapter 12: The Lost Planet

[Baekhyun's POV]

2 years passed and a year that Vel came back to my life. She became our photographer when we need. Mostly Tao asked her to took his pictures. Sometimes, I tease her that I asked her to take pictures of me. She's still the same. The shy girl.

Today, we're going to have a concert THE LOST PLANET.

All of us getting ready for the concert. Sometimes, Vel helped us with the make up especially on me. I kind a picky when comes to make up. She came to me and do my eyes. I took a glanced at her. She looked at me.

"Close you eyes properly Baekhyun-sshi or else you get poke by the pencil." I chuckled and opened my eyes widely after she's done. "I told you not to be formal Ms.Xander." She looked at me with her green eyes. Our face just a few inches.

"5 minutes boys!!" one of the stuff told us. I stood up and Vel help me fixed my costume.

"Okay, boys. Let's do this." Suho said and all of us gathered.

"We are one!!!" we said.

The concert with the introduction of MAMA.

Careless Careless Shoot Anomous Anomous

Heartless Mindless

No One Care About Me

We dance powerfully and next song we play LET OUT THE BEAST

Ladies and Gentleman

After that, Lay hyung solo performance. Then I performed MOONLIGHT with D.O.

The rest of them just dance with the rhythm. Next will be out introduction.

"Hana Dul Set, We are ONE!! Annyeonghasaeyo EXO imnida!!"

One by one we are introduce ourself. All of us went back and forth to perform our songs until it's my turned. I sweats a lot and Vel busy taking pictures of us.

(Click the media)

It's my turn to cry~

Our ending songs is LUCKY.

So lucky my love

So lucky to have you

So lucky to be your love I am hmm~

Then we end the concert.

It's tiring yet fun to be with fans.

"Good job everyone!!" Suho said.

I sat down and Vel took some of our pictures. "How's our photographer doing?" Luhan asked Vel. "It's great." she smiled at him. I smiled bitter. She never smile to me. Someone ruffled my messy black hair. "You look jealous." Suho said. I chuckled. "She's your fiancee." I whispered.

Well, all of us EXO knows Suho engaged to Vel. Which is why we treat her like sister.

Except me.

I never crossed my mind that I see her as sister. I treat her as a girl.

[Velvet's POV]

I'm having fun taking pictures with EXO. I became a fan of them. I even registered to be an EXO-L.

Amazing right?

All of them looked tired. Suho and I went home together. I took a glanced to Baek. He changes a lot. He just talk normally to me. My heart keep beating fast whenever I closed to him. He looks hot with his current hair.

Hot!? What!? Vel, don't cross to that mind. I shook my head.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked me. "Huh? Oh yes, I'm good."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

I never stopped loving Baekhyun.

I always remembered him.

But now, he's famous. Everyone knows him. Girls crazy on him. Sometimes, I just wondering how he can do that with just a glance from him? I never seen Hye Kyo with him.

Why do I care? I sighed hardly.

"You seems have a lots of thought. What's bother you?" Suho said. We hired a driver and he sat beside me.

"It's nothing."

"You must be wondering Baekhyun and Hye Kyo right?"

I looked at him. He sighed.

"They are not together. Hye Kyo married to another man without Baekhyun knows. He found out a week ago."

"Is he okay?"

Suho shrugged his shoulder.

"Baekhyun won't show his sadness. He always be the mood maker."

We didn't exchange words after that. I came to my room and laid on my bed. Such a tiring day~

Ting~

A message came from LINE

Baekhyun: Hey Vel, you're still awake?

Me: No, I just laid on the bed

Baekhyun: Ohh, did I bother you?

I smiled.

Me: No, are you bored?

Then, he called me using LINE. Video called. I accepted. Baekhyun looked at me closer with his camera phone.

"What?" I asked him.

He eye-smile at me.

"I miss you."

"Go away."

He chuckled.

"Really Vel. I can't sleep without seeing your beautiful face."

I hide my face because I was blushing.

"Why do you close your face?"

"I want you to be vanish."

"Ouch. It's hurt."

I took a peak.

"Come on Vel. Don't be shy."

"I'm not!!" I removed the pillow and let him see my face.

"That's better." he put his chin on the table.

"Go to sleep you dork."

"I'll just sleep here?"

"No, go to your bed."

"You want to see my bed?"

I shook my head. Really, this flirty Baek.

"Baek, I'm tired."

He smiled widely.

"It's been long time you've call me that."

I didn't realise that I call him by that.

"I'm out now.-Goodbye."

"Wait-"

I turned off the video call.

I smiled by myself.

This guy, he really into something.