Chapter 2: Aural High School

[Baekhyun's POV]

I woke up the next day with my heavy eyelids. I'm tired because of training and now I have to go to school. I stretched myself and jumped off from bed.

I live alone in this apartment that have three bedrooms. One I use it with a toilet inside. A little bit bigger than the other two.

I skipped breakfast. Lazy to cook but I came to the bakery shop nearby my apartment.

"Thanks Uncle Keith."

"Welcome Baekkie. You can come here anytime."

He's an American guy but lives in Korea for 10 years. So he knows how to speak Korean fluently.

My school is far from my apartment which is why I have to go by train.

Oh, for my book I mean diary, I lost it and I felt disappointed. I don't know where do I put. My precious diary. So now, I waited for my train while I eat my bread. The train came and I stood up. When I'm inside suddenly I bumped on someone. Again. But I managed to catch her. Yes, it's a girl and her uniform......

Wait, it's same as mine. Her hair close her face, so I couldn't see her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so clumsy."

She talked English?

"It's okay."

She tucked her brown long hair behind her ear and looked at me. She bowed to me.

"I'm sorry again. I thought I would miss the train."

"But you manage to get in."

"Yeah, but Suho didn't. He run too slow."

Suho? Isn't that Junmyeon hyung nickname? I just smiled at her and find a seat. I looked at the girl, she seemed lost and uncomfortable.

"Hey, you can stay beside me." I said to her.

She looked at me and nodded. She sat beside me. It's an awkward silent. So, I clear my thoart.

"So, you're a foreigner in our school." I said.

She looked at me up and down and to herself.

"Ahh, yeah. Luckily you can speak English very well to interact with me."

I chuckled.

"I'm Baekhyun. What's your name?" I lifted up my hand.

She accepted and smiled.

"I'm Velvet but just call me Vel."

"Vel. Nice name with a pretty face."

She blushed at my statement.

"Thanks Bacon."

"It's Baekhyun." I corrected her.

She rubbed her nape.

"It's hard to pronounce."

I chuckled and nodded.

"You can call me Baek."

"Baek as like back?" she asked.

We both giggled. Even though she teases my name but I found it's cute. Not being annoyed. The train stopped and I stood up. She followed me.

"Remember Vel, this is the stop for our school way. Just to advise you so that you wouldn't be in lost."

"I'll try to memories it. I can't read Hangul."

Poor her. She's a foreigner and also new to this place.

"We could go home together if you want."