Chapter 3: Found It

[Velvet's POV]

Everything went normal. Baekhyun keep on making some jokes. Suho always being tease by him. I've meet some of their friends like Sehun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kai.

Two of us went for the train. Suho have to stay in the school because he's having a meeting with the teachers about the school.

Both of us sat down to wait for the train.

"The train will arrive in 30 minutes." Baekhyun said.

"That's long."

"Yeah, we came early."

I nodded and then I search my mp3 to listen some music. But something falls on the floor. Oh, the diary.

When I'm about to pick it up, Baekhyun already reached it to picked it up. He looked at the book. Suddenly he stood up and looked at me with a surprised. I looked at him in confused.

"Where did you get this?"

"Uhm, I bumped on a guy two days ago."

"Did you open it?"

I shook my head. He sighed in relieved.

"Can you give it back to me?" I said.

He raised an eyebrow and chuckled. What's so funny?

"I'm the guy that bumped you." he grinned and he sat down beside me. "See this Hangul?" I nodded. "This is my name. See." he compared it on his name tagged.

It's the same. I looked at him and smiled.

"I thought I will never find the person that lost his own diary." I said.

Baekhyun blushed.

"It's emmbrassing."

"Why?"

"A guy shouldn't have to bring the diary all along."

He looked shy. I giggled.

"That's cute of you Baek!!"

He looked at me and smiled.

"I thought you going to tease me."

We both giggled.

"Thanks for keeping it anyway."

"It's not a big deal. Beside, it's your privacy."

"Who knows maybe you the cheeky person want to sneak peek inside."

I slapped his arm and he flinched.

"I'm curious about it but I don't like to see other people diary. You're lucky that you write 'My Diary' in English or else I might open it."

"Don't." he said in emmbrassed. His cheeks turned into pinkish. I pinched his cheeks. "Cute." I said.

Then the train arrived. We both get in. He decided to opened his diary.

"Don't you afraid that I'll be seeing what you've write?" I said while he looked for his pen in the bag. "I've trust you. Shh." he said and opened it.

I tried not to looked at him and he write it. I'm still in my mp3 so I listened to it and I heard Baekhyun humming. So I opened my earplugs.

(Click in the media to listen what Baekhyun humming.)

Then he stopped. He had done writing his diary. He looked at me with grinned. Then I hummed something too. He was shocked.

(Let's imagine their humming EXO - Lucky)

So lucky my love, so lucky to have you~

That's what Baekhyun said. It's like he referred to someone.

Dug dug dug dug

My hearts suddenly beats fast when he sang. I don't know why. This is so unfamiliar feelings. I never had these feelings.

I think I'm in love with him.

"Vel?"

"Huh?"

"It's our stop. You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said quickly and stood up.

He didn't satisfied with my answer but he don't negotiate any questions.

"So, you live with Suho?" he asked me.

"Yeah, how about you?"

"I live alone in an apartment." he rubbed his nape.

Then we arrived at Suho's house.

"Here's my stop." I said.

Then he looked at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I said. He smiled and patted my head. "Sure, see you tomorrow."

"Thanks for accompany me here."

"No problem. I'm just being gentleman. Beside, you unfamiliar with the place."

He's right. I may lost here if without him.

"Thanks again Baek." I hugged him. He stumbled a bit but hugged me back. "This is how American do as friends?" he said. I giggled.

"Yeah, you're my first friend that easily to talk." I said shyly. He ruffled my hair. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Vel."

"Okay."

Both of us bid goodbye. I went inside the house and looked at his figure walking away until it's gone. I feel so happy. I never felt like this.

Byun Baekhyun, you're really have something to make me feels like this. I came in my room and laid down on the bed. First day of school is tiring. I think I need to take a nape. I smiled at myself.

Goodnight Baek.

[Baekhyun's POV]

Finally I've found my diary. It's all along with Vel. I thought I've lost it. She kept it. She's didn't even dare to look it inside. It's embarrassing. Yeah. I came in my apartment and laid on the couch. So tired~

Luckily tonight I don't have training. Thank god I cam rest the whole night. I opened my diary and guess what I write today?

Dear diary,

I've met a beautiful girl today. A beautiful that has green eyes and long brown hair. She's way too much beautiful. She's didn't realise that I keep on staring at her when I wrote this. I feel like I'm in starstruck. I think I'm in love with her. Her name is Velvet Xander.

Baekhyun

That's why I started to humming. I didn't know she can do it too. Then I started to make a lyrics and she impressed. I refered to her actually. I'm lucky to met her. I was in deep thought until I drifted to sleep. I smiled widely thinking of Vel all the time.

Good night Vel.